replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

That's what, $1.25? Cheap!
    Over $5 for a gallon.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Why pay? He's living rent free in all the *******'s heads! BANG POW! highfive.gif (insert meme here)

ETA: Mental note to fix the ****ing adsense filter after work tonight.
    ETA2: I'm so efficient I did it while working All better now.
    ****y **** ****ed

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    The way the Adsense algorithm works is by looking at other recent searches or purchases you've made and serving up ads related to those. That's why I am looking at ads for hotels, airlines and computer accessories.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    There are ads here? I never see them. I have the most incredible neural net processor ever discovered by man exquisitely tuned to filter them out.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Fuck has fuckall to do with ad revenue.
    Well, they tried to keep it ad free with USCHO Extra, but that ended not too long after it started.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Fuck has fuckall to do with ad revenue.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Why fix the filter? Because that is how the site makes money. If Adsense sees a bunch of uncensored swear words and decides this is a "mature" site the ad revenue drops significantly. Although maybe USCHO Blue can be a thing. Let's ask Elon how well replacing ad revenue with paid monthly memberships turns out
    Like 98% of users block ads on this site. Because they're obnoxious and some of the most intrusive I've ever seen. Who gives a ****?

You sure didn't for like nine months.

Edit; the ads I got (and several others have as well) are just "Mature audiences only" ads that show some capital knockers. I'm embarrassed to read this site on my phone because the ads are so lewd.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Keeping my fingers crossed for six more years of 7% inflation and 3% raises!
    People are getting raises? Where?

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Why?
    Why fix the filter? Because that is how the site makes money. If Adsense sees a bunch of uncensored swear words and decides this is a "mature" site the ad revenue drops significantly. Although maybe USCHO Blue can be a thing. Let's ask Elon how well replacing ad revenue with paid monthly memberships turns out

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Thanks Biden!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for six more years of 7% inflation and 3% raises!

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Why pay? He's living rent free in all the *******'s heads! BANG POW! highfive.gif (insert meme here)

Why?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Twitter has stopped paying rent and apparently also stopped funding severance packages.

But he’s a brilliant business owner lick his boots!
    I'm pretty sure he is going to get another letter from that lawyer telling him he ****ed up!

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Twitter has stopped paying rent and apparently also stopped funding severance packages.

Last edited by ticapnews; 12-13-2022, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

That's typical. Trump never paid his bills either. That's what these arrogant *****s do.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X