This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Dump wishes Elon the best, but claims he's staying on Truth Social. Yeah right.

I think they will slow roll Dump's reinstatement and time it to coincide with a major announcement, like his 2024 candidacy.
    I'm honestly surprised he's not already back on there with a burner account.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I'm honestly surprised he's not already back on there with a burner account.
      You think he wouldn't out himself in .2 seconds?
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yeah there is no way he would be able to hide.

BTW my guess is Truth Social will sell it Elon.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump tried that right after he got booted. Got banned within 10 minutes.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Tucker Carlson doing his best to scare FOX News viewers into believing that there is only 25 days of diesel fuel supply left thanks to Democrats.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9UugxK/

The truth? Tucker is full if sh*t. Yes, there are just 25 days of *supply,* but that supply is constantly being refilled on the backend by refineries. If the every refinery shut down tonight and never once again reopened, then Tucker would be correct.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The baby formula shortage was an issue for months before it got any attention from the media. Hopefully it stays warm(relatively) in the northeast and we don’t have any issue beyond the price being high but I won’t be surprised if we wind up with a full blown crisis.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Tucker Carlson doing his best to scare FOX News viewers into believing that there is only 25 days of diesel fuel supply left thanks to Democrats.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9UugxK/

The truth? Tucker is full if sh*t. Yes, there are just 25 days of *supply,* but that supply is constantly being refilled on the backend by refineries. If the every refinery shut down tonight and never once again reopened, then Tucker would be correct.
                All I hear is we need to have the government take over the industry so we can have a larger supply on hand.

Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  The baby formula shortage was an issue for months before it got any attention from the media. Hopefully it stays warm(relatively) in the northeast and we don’t have any issue beyond the price being high but I won’t be surprised if we wind up with a full blown crisis.

Look dumbass. I know it's hard. But I posted a goddamn morher****ing picture for you.

IT'S NOT A ****ING CRISIS IT'S WITHIN HISTORICAL BASELINES.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Truth.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Look dumbass. I know it's hard. But I posted a goddamn morher****ing picture for you.

I didn’t say there was a nationwide wide shortage I said there was a regional shortage. You posted something that showed supplies for the entire country. The rest of the country outside the northeast is fine right now. With that being said even your graph shows us at the lowest point in the last 15 years.

Comment

• Follow up to the Tucker Diesel Lie.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9PrwSa/

*edit* And another more important one:
                        https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR95AroY/
                        Last edited by aparch; 10-29-2022, 02:52 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fuel oil in Maine right now is around 6 bucks a gallon, that might not be a crisis to you but I'll guarantee it is to every household in Maine that heats with 2 oil.
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Fuel oil in Maine right now is around 6 bucks a gallon, that might not be a crisis to you but I'll guarantee it is to every household in Maine that heats with 2 oil.
                            Maybe you should have told Putin not to attack Ukraine. Or tell the Saudis to stop playing games with crude prices just to hurt Biden's and Democrats' election prospects. Or the oil companies to stop gouging you for record profits.

But we know, there's just no reason for it, except Biden got elected. **** Joe Biden.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Well, better buy a coat.

The Midwest has gone through the same thing with natural gas several times.
                              Code:

Comment

Well, better buy a coat.

The Midwest has gone through the same thing with natural gas several times.
                                Don’t worry we have a natural gas shortage here as well https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-fuel-shortage

Comment

Working...
                                X