• Show
Clear All

• How the hell did I miss the news that Elon bought twitter
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Shell had almost $10 billion in profits...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I think it was Exxon, had something like $17 billion in profit last quarter.

More than they had all last year. In one quarter.

But its all Biden and the Democrats' fault.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          How the hell did I miss the news that Elon bought twitter
          Like, all of the news? Or that the deal was finally completed?

The deal going through wasn’t publicized very well. All of a sudden he was just the owner yesterday. M

Or course he’s already walked back that it will be a no holds barred free speech zone.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            How the hell did I miss the news that Elon bought twitter
            I put something in the gqp thread but his deadline was today so it happened yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Like, all of the news? Or that the deal was finally completed?

The deal going through wasn’t publicized very well. All of a sudden he was just the owner yesterday. M

Or course he’s already walked back that it will be a no holds barred free speech zone.
              LOL, no, just that it was finally completed. I just don't know how I missed that for like 12 hours.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Elon still needs advertisers. These are charming

https://***********/jeremynewberger/...KecwhP1UHkXBpg

Comment

• Elon is going to find that free speech is expensive.
                  Code:

Comment

• So, now ALL social media is owned by conservatives. Facebook and Twitter being the largest. TikTok is China which is even more ****ed up than Facebook and Twitter.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Elon still needs advertisers. These are charming

So, Christian companies will flock to them.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

So, Christian companies will flock to them.
                        Evangelical for sure. You know, the persecuted culture.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Elon still needs advertisers. These are charming

Its now my intention to get banned threatening all these incels, most of whom don't live in America and have never left mommy's basement. If Elon is gonna let this go, then **** them!

BTW it makes me laugh how the Elon lovers pretend he won this battle. He literally spent more money to end up buying Twitter for the exact price he was originally going to buy it for. No wonder they love him they ****ing suck at math!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Does this get my account un-suspended? They never told me why I got perma-suspended in the first place. Probably one of the times I called Wendy Rogers a dumb cunt.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Dump wishes Elon the best, but claims he's staying on Truth Social. Yeah right.

I think they will slow roll Dump's reinstatement and time it to coincide with a major announcement, like his 2024 candidacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Does this get my account un-suspended? They never told me why I got perma-suspended in the first place. Probably one of the times I called Wendy Rogers a dumb cunt.
                                Probably not. Now, if you had been suspended for calling AOC that, your account would be reinstated along with a year of Twitter Blue, free.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X