Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    , but culturally I think it's more complicated than that.
    I don't think so. I really don't after spending the last two weeks here. Their economy has been ducked by London. Their tourism has been ****ed by London. They're tired of it. Young and old alike.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding what you're getting at, but it seems like everyone is so angry.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Side note DX, the picture you paint of Ireland on your trip makes me want to go visit. It sounds like it's been amazing.
      Scotland but close enough that they'll joke about it here. ;-)

      it's got to be my favorite country. They just get it here. They'll be the first to admit there are problems, but they're at least fixable.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Not this sh-t again.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

          Scotland but close enough that they'll joke about it here. ;-)

          it's got to be my favorite country. They just get it here. They'll be the first to admit there are problems, but they're at least fixable.
          Well, they’re being dragged into something that 62%, at the time, of people didn’t want and now paying the consequences in spite of it.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            yeah I'm very torn between "good, **** musk" and "if we think twitter is a cesspool now, wait until that turd runs it."
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

            Comment


            • If this actually closes, one of his first orders of business will likely be to lift Trump's ban to own the libs.

              Comment


              • Spending 44 billion dollars on a social media platform just before section 230 is about to be neutered seems like a particularly bad idea. You thought it was difficult to monetize twitter before? Wait until it's nothing but child porn and nazis.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  Spending 44 billion dollars on a social media platform just before section 230 is about to be neutered seems like a particularly bad idea. You thought it was difficult to monetize twitter before? Wait until it's nothing but child porn and nazis.
                  So, Telegram.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    Spending 44 billion dollars on a social media platform just before section 230 is about to be neutered seems like a particularly bad idea. You thought it was difficult to monetize twitter before? Wait until it's nothing but child porn and nazis.
                    And that is exactly what will happen to it. Sad really. But perhaps by going that way it will stop it's utter destruction of society as a whole.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                    Comment


                    • OPEC cutting 2 million barrels a day a month before midterms. Muy interesante…
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                      1966, 1986, 2007

                      Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        OPEC cutting 2 million barrels a day a month before midterms. Muy interesante…
                        And right as heating season starts. It’s going to be a rough winter for a lot of folks.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                        Comment


                        • Should have thought of this 30 years ago but Republicans couldn't be bothered.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            OPEC cutting 2 million barrels a day a month before midterms. Muy interesante…
                            Gives Biden an excuse to open the strategic reserve.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 10-05-2022, 12:06 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              OPEC cutting 2 million barrels a day a month before midterms. Muy interesante…
                              We all know who the oil barons want in power in the US, and it's not the Democrats.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                                We all know who the oil barons want in power in the US, and it's not the Democrats.
                                Which is hilarious and self defeating because the oil and gas industry profits best and expands when Dems are at the helm.

                                Soon as GOP take over, the oil and gas industry gets tight. Every. Single. Time. Going back to Reagan.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                                Live Radio from 100.3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X