Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Cryptobro loses a lot of money on crypto, pauses ego driven outlandish purchase.
    It has not been a good week for Herr Edgelord in Chief...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Elon is pausing his buy of Twitter...
      DUh. So obvious. The market started pricing this in already this week. It's why Twitter's price sank to $45 before this was even announced.
      Dude is getting fucked in the *** by TSLA losing a third of its value plus his crypto cult lost like 50% in the last month and a half.


      GOOD.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

        DUh. So obvious. The market started pricing this in already this week. It's why Twitter's price sank to $45 before this was even announced.
        Dude is getting fucked in the *** by TSLA losing a third of its value plus his crypto cult lost like 50% in the last month and a half.


        GOOD.
        I don't understand how a billionaire with presumably the best financial advisors on the planet on retainer can fuck up so badly. Is it really as simple as he got high on his own supply and he thinks he's a genius and he's ignoring them?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

          I don't understand how a billionaire with presumably the best financial advisors on the planet on retainer can fuck up so badly. Is it really as simple as he got high on his own supply and he thinks he's a genius and he's ignoring them?
          That and most of the crap he does is a swindle of some sort...he is just better at it than old school hucksters like Trump.

          I mean think about it...just as Tesla is about to recall a massive portion of their vehicles on the road (upwards of 130k) he just so happens to "let it slip" he wants Trump back on Twitter so that will dominate the news cycle?

          The guy doesn't care if any of this works or even matters. To him, as long as the Edgelord Cult of Elon buys everything he says he knows he is golden. Hell they are defending his salve labor tactics because "he does nothing but good and WHAT DID YOU EVER DO?!?!?!?". Millions of morons lost their shirt on his BS pump and dump on Dogecoin (while some of us read it for what it was and made out like bandits!) and this Twitter buy was all a swindle too. He never truly wanted it, he wanted an excuse to sell of some shares and take headlines away from the stories coming out about Tesla.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

          Comment


          • I almost violated my rule of never get into options trying to short twitter. The more I thought about it, the clearer it was that this deal was never happening. Should have seen the writing on the wall when TSLA kept dropping

            the Interesting thing is whether twitter sues Musk for the $1 billion back out fee
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

              That and most of the crap he does is a swindle of some sort...he is just better at it than old school hucksters like Trump.

              I mean think about it...just as Tesla is about to recall a massive portion of their vehicles on the road (upwards of 130k) he just so happens to "let it slip" he wants Trump back on Twitter so that will dominate the news cycle?

              The guy doesn't care if any of this works or even matters. To him, as long as the Edgelord Cult of Elon buys everything he says he knows he is golden. Hell they are defending his salve labor tactics because "he does nothing but good and WHAT DID YOU EVER DO?!?!?!?". Millions of morons lost their shirt on his BS pump and dump on Dogecoin (while some of us read it for what it was and made out like bandits!) and this Twitter buy was all a swindle too. He never truly wanted it, he wanted an excuse to sell of some shares and take headlines away from the stories coming out about Tesla.
              Autistic incels have to defend to one of them that ever amounted to anything. Unless you can't maintaining spreadsheets or saying "honk" a lot as anything.

              Cornell '04, Stanford '06


              KDR

              Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

              Test to see if I can add this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                Autistic incels have to defend to one of them that ever amounted to anything. Unless you can't maintaining spreadsheets or saying "honk" a lot as anything.

                I've never understood the honk thing. Definitely didn't care to look it up
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • Starbucks on Burton and Rosemont in Grand Rapids is the first Starbucks to unionize in Michigan.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

                  Comment


                  • Dude rocks

                    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...qv0jPb1zWptSow
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I need to have drinks with that guy!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        This is exactly why the world needs Content Creators, ha ha ha ha.....
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                        Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                        Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                        Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post


                          I've never understood the honk thing. Definitely didn't care to look it up
                          It's a dickless righty self-own -- anti-Semitic jargon from the Birchers (the nose, get it?)


                          Last edited by Kepler; 05-14-2022, 11:55 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                            It's a dickless righty self-own -- anti-Semitic jargon from the Birchers (the nose, get it?)

                            It's a Jew-nose thing? Seriously?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Musk is all but admitting the whole Twitter thing was a scam.

                              https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...NeK3aswbA&s=19
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • I hope Twitter tries to hold him to his offer. Make him spend money on lawyers then take the east $1B cuck fee
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X