This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

Should be north of 9% for the next 6 months. Although the 10k annual limit certainly limits the advantage you can take/does not scale to the millions/billions being thrown around in the twitter deal.
    Yeah, I thought I had read 9% somewhere after April's sales close but couldn't remember where I read that. Glad I wasn't insane.
    I think we'll be doing that for sure.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/caraesten/status...JLmgSBbUiQYy2w

holy crap, I totally forgot about the employees (insert jokes here)

while this person isn't right about the timing, it's going to be traded until the deal goes through and he takes ownership. So those RSUs can be exercised and sold until then. But after, I suspect there are going to be a lot of changes.

Anyways, for anyone who hasn't sold their share and held onto them, they're all going to be forced to sell this year if they're unlucky. Anyone who has held onto large sums is going to get *** ****ed on taxes next year.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        In any event, explain to me what nasty things the "confirmed, not faked" emails say.
        Do you really need to quote the troll? We blocked his lies for a reason.

It is always interesting though that we never hear about what is actually on the laptop just that it exists. I'm glad WaPo confirmed that at one time Hunter had a laptop...what's next CNN tells us he has a cellphone? He at one time drove a car?

in any event though please stop quoting the ****wit. Maybe we will get lucky and he will go back to NaziSports.com where they find him smart and witty. (a low bar considering who is in that fanbase)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          https://twitter.com/caraesten/status...JLmgSBbUiQYy2w

while this person isn't right about the timing, it's going to be traded until the deal goes through and he takes ownership. So those RSUs can be exercised and sold until then. But after, I suspect there are going to be a lot of changes.

Anyways, for anyone who hasn't sold their share and held onto them, they're all going to be forced to sell this year if they're unlucky. Anyone who has held onto large sums is going to get *** ****ed on taxes next year.
          Easy way to get rid of employees without laying them off.
          Last edited by Handyman; 04-25-2022, 08:05 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/caraesten/status...JLmgSBbUiQYy2w

Half compensation is stocks? I guess The Simpsons wasn’t too far off.

https://comb.io/pg2Ohj
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Do you really need to quote the troll? We blocked his lies for a reason.

It is always interesting though that we never hear about what is actually on the laptop just that it exists. I'm glad WaPo confirmed that at one time Hunter had a laptop...what's next CNN tells us he has a cellphone? He at one time drove a car?

in any event though please stop quoting the ****wit. Maybe we will get lucky and he will go back to NaziSports.com where they find him smart and witty. (a low bar considering who is in that fanbase)
              And all the time I was sparring with him, while all of you told me to lay off, cause Sic was one of the good ones. Misguided perhaps, but still acting with honorable intentions.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad you were all finally able to figure it out. Welcome to where I was eight years ago.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• The bigots are having a field day on Twitter...they know they are going to be free and clear soon enough thanks to ****wit Elon. Lots of Anti-Trans crap going around.

I wonder if Elon is going to get mad at all the people posting his awful COVID takes? Some of them were Trump Level stupid and wrong...like when he said COVID cases would be zero by April 2020.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Easy way to get rid of employees without laying them off.
                  They can just go back to earning money from their apartheid diamond mine.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

They can just go back to earning money from their apartheid diamond mine.
                    You better watch it...there are a lot of Elon bots out there suddenly and they are programmed to defend strongly!

I do like that Bezos is basically saying this deal will give China influence in the public sphere. Watching supervillains fight is kind of fun ;^)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You better watch it...there are a lot of Elon bots out there suddenly and they are programmed to defend strongly!
                      They're not here anymore, and our spreadsheets are bare without them!

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

if Tesla were to drop 40%, he'd be responsible to repay the loan secured against Tesla
                        So, I looked this up since Tesla is down 10%+ today. It's dropped 40% from a peak three times in the last two years. Yikes.

Six, almost seven, times in the last six years. Note, that today's drop probably wouldn't matter because I assume it's 40% upon the deal closing.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 04-26-2022, 11:17 AM.
                        Code:

Comment

• So who’s buying up Twitter when this whole thing goes to s- in a few years? Apple? Microsoft? Comcast? Tencent?

I’m sure the bidding war for Tesla will be fun though.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            So who’s buying up Twitter when this whole thing goes to s- in a few years? Apple? Microsoft? Comcast? Tencent?

I’m sure the bidding war for Tesla will be fun though.
                            As much as I hate Musk and think Teslas are incredibly overrated, Tesla isn't going anywhere as a standalone company. Though, I suppose you could see chunks of it spun off if it were run by someone who doesn't bet his company on the Washington Generals. On the other hand, Tesla wouldn't be a) where it is today without Musk and b) wouldn't be here in this discussion today without Musk. Hmmmm...

But yeah, both would be very very interesting. I don't think Apple would do it, they haven't really shown any interest in that market to my knowledge. Then again, I would have possibly said the same thing about Shazam, though, there's some good tech behind that I would assume. Anyways, the other three companies are very good guesses. Disney would be another possibility in my mind.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              So who's buying up Twitter when this whole thing goes to s- in a few years? Apple? Microsoft? Comcast? Tencent?
                              Sina Weibo
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, I looked this up since Tesla is down 10%+ today. It's dropped 40% from a peak three times in the last two years. Yikes.

Six, almost seven, times in the last six years. Note, that today's drop probably wouldn't matter because I assume it's 40% upon the deal closing.
                                You mean a company that makes 1/10 the cars of GM shouldn't have the same market cap?!

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X