Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansong
    replied
    Apparently his Tesla investor call went... poorly.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    If I'm seeing the details correctly and assuming he got the same terms as back in like April or may, if his shares drop 35% from close (Oct 28th?) then he could get called. we're at about -44% since October 28th.

Jesus Christ. This could be a bloodbath. He could get margin called any time. If that happens the price could fall further and cause his other non-Twitter lions to get margin called as well. Jesus. He's at risk of some really bleak things.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    If I'm seeing the details correctly and assuming he got the same terms as back in like April or may, if his shares drop 35% from close (Oct 28th?) then he could get called. we're at about -44% since October 28th.

Jesus Christ. This could be a bloodbath. He could get margin called any time. If that happens the price could fall further and cause his other non-Twitter lions to get margin called as well. Jesus. He's at risk of some really bleak things.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Wait, when does he get margin called by the banks on his loans? It's got to be very very close.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Wut

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Tesla stock is having a great day

(insert Ron Swanson giggly face)
    Down almost 10%!

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Tesla stock is having a great day

(insert Ron Swanson giggly face)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Tis the season.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    3Ms deal won't hurry crypto that much (outside of Bitcoin) because many are getting away from mining anyways. Hucksters always have the next scam ready...
    They still require computation and cooling. Regardless of how you verify the chain. And Bitcoin makes up like 45% of the marketcap of crypto. That's a LOT.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    3Ms deal won't hurry crypto that much (outside of Bitcoin) because many are getting away from mining anyways. Hucksters always have the next scam ready...

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Dumping chemicals?
    Yea. Nothing new for twin cities as they’ve already polluted beloved lake Elmo but the quad cities is the most recent one

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Dumping chemicals?
    Wasn't their some lake they supposedly polluted and had an out of court settlement for? I think I heard something about that.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The least they could do after the latest pollution bs to come out about them dumping chemicals
    Dumping chemicals?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I assume it's used to cool the data centers mining the crypto.
    Oh! Duh, okay. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I don't se how this follows form the fluoridated chemicals decision, am I being dumb. Or is it a pun on crypto / cryo?
    I assume it's used to cool the data centers mining the crypto.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X