X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Most large companies have clauses that prohibit principals from taking out any kind of short position (beyond any reporting requirements from the SEC). It would not be good if he did that. Without reporting, he'd be facing securities fraud, shareholder lawsuits, and jail time

I know he's a ****ing idiot, but no one is that ****ing dumb.
    Wanna bet?

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post

The last sentence has to be your added sarcasm.
    Apparently it was a Tweet from October thst was re-circulating around.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1584537377837490177

@elonmusk Elon Musk:
    I did as a child, but found it to be too simple to be useful in real life: a mere 8 by 8 grid, no fog of war, no technology tree, no random map or spawn position, only 2 players, both sides exact same pieces, etc.

Polytopia addresses these limitations.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Most large companies have clauses that prohibit principals from taking out any kind of short position (beyond any reporting requirements from the SEC). It would not be good if he did that. Without reporting, he'd be facing securities fraud, shareholder lawsuits, and jail time

He could easily use one of a dozen "charitable trusts" to handle the transactions for him. I mean, Bruce Wayne can do it and he's a moron compared to the genius that is Elon Musk.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Elon continues to prove what a warm and welcoming human he us by tweeting that he's too smart to play a dumb man's game like Chess. And thst he also hates how the black pieces start out as equal to the white ones.
    The last sentence has to be your added sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Elon continues to prove what a warm and welcoming human he us by tweeting that he's too smart to play a dumb man's game like Chess. And thst he also hates how the black pieces start out as equal to the white ones.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Wanna take bets Melon did that as well?

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Tesla stock down another 1% today. Tell me...is this good?

Losing 65% of your share price in exactly one year is one way to lead a company I guess...I mean it was overpriced before but not enough to warrant this type of correction.
    I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I have a long bet with a friend. I predicted that Tesla’s P/E would never be within a standard deviation of the distribution of the S&P 500’s PE ratios. I’m getting dangerously close to losing, but I think Tesla’s earnings will go negative before the stock slides another 40-50%.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied

Oh man...wanna take bets his Saudi/Qatar buddies did just that?
    Wanna take bets Melon did that as well?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

If you shorted the stock it's great!
    Oh man...wanna take bets his Saudi/Qatar buddies did just that?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    he feels like he’s driving around with a fake ball sack hanging from his back bumper every time he takes his Tesla out
    Uh oh. They're starting to figure it out

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    He’s also alienated his customers. I saw one guy say he feels like he’s driving around with a fake ball sack hanging from his back bumper every time he takes his Tesla out

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    If you shorted the stock it's great!

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Losing 65% of your share price in exactly one year is one way to lead a company I guess...I mean it was overpriced before but not enough to warrant this type of correction.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Well I mean the Saudi’s are sending him money and I don’t think they like electric vehicles
    Lol...stupid Elmo!

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Tesla wants him out...he is literally supporting the things they stand against. He supports climate deniers for Godsakes...
    Well I mean the Saudi’s are sending him money and I don’t think they like electric vehicles

Leave a comment:

Working...
X