X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

It's not jealousy. I don't care that they have money. I care that they're psychopaths whose only concern is getting more money, even at the expense of everyone else.
    this.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I feel that this is pretty much a social constant. We're hard wired to be jealous of those that have things better than us.

Just look at any hobby out there. There is the subset of enthusiasts that say "You don't need ______, **cheaper model** does just fine" and this subset openly insults those that partake in the hobby using the higher priced goods.
    It's not jealousy. I don't care that they have money. I care that they're psychopaths whose only concern is getting more money, even at the expense of everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I usually don't care if they have money. But, most people I have met with money only care about money and that ****es me off.
    I feel that this is pretty much a social constant. We're hard wired to be jealous of those that have things better than us.

Just look at any hobby out there. There is the subset of enthusiasts that say "You don't need ______, **cheaper model** does just fine" and this subset openly insults those that partake in the hobby using the higher priced goods.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    I usually don't care if they have money. But, most people I have met with money only care about money and that ****es me off.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I never begrudge a person having money...I begrudge them being fascist loving dbags but that has little to do with money ;^)

If his followers want to lose every dime they have on Tesla or crypto or whatever his next hustle is that is on them. Just like the Trumpers let them go broke chasing a dream...
    Reread your post. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Apparently Melon was so insecure he put the number of times a tweet has been viewed on the display next to likes and retweets. I assume next he'll start shadow banning everyone who sees one of his tweets but doesn't hit the like button.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

You sound bitter ;-)
    I never begrudge a person having money...I begrudge them being fascist loving dbags but that has little to do with money ;^)

If his followers want to lose every dime they have on Tesla or crypto or whatever his next hustle is that is on them. Just like the Trumpers let them go broke chasing a dream...

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Even Trump couldn't blow that much money...he could shut down Twitter and eat the loss and it wouldn't even register.

DGF some of the responses to that tweet are great. The true believers are eating it up and the skeptics are mocking how it is Angostura a third less than the previous projections and in this economic climate there is no chance they got their number. They will say anything to stop a selloff.
    That says a lot about our society. God, I wish I could do things over again.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Even Trump couldn't blow that much money...he could shut down Twitter and eat the loss and it wouldn't even register.

DGF some of the responses to that tweet are great. The true believers are eating it up and the skeptics are mocking how it is Angostura a third less than the previous projections and in this economic climate there is no chance they got their number. They will say anything to stop a selloff.
    You sound bitter ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I'm praying he goes bankrupt and lives in a tent in LA. That's what I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    There’s an 8 point plan, y’all!

https://twitter.com/garyblack00/stat...ot_QpPF1oumKNw

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    I'm praying he goes bankrupt and lives in a tent in LA. That's what I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Who cares? This isn't about how much he is losing it is about how much the company and the other shareholders are losing. Tesla and Twitter could go belly up and Elmo would still be fine he was born into money.
    Calm down it was a simple question. But since you brought it up what % of all shares were bought before vs. after the start of the slide?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Who cares? This isn't about how much he is losing it is about how much the company and the other shareholders are losing. Tesla and Twitter could go belly up and Elmo would still be fine he was born into money.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Tesla stock down another 1% today. Tell me...is this good?

Losing 65% of your share price in exactly one year is one way to lead a company I guess...I mean it was overpriced before but not enough to warrant this type of correction.
    I'm not trying to minimize the drop, but when did he purchase the majority if his shares? The price was only around $30 at the start of 2020.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X