X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    In positive news for qanon, a groomer has been caught due to pizza.
    The wonderful irony is the Q-Anon people will be the loudest ones decrying it and complaining about the Deep State going after one of their wannabe-alpha-male guys.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    In positive news for qanon, a groomer has been caught due to pizza.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    He’s accused of human trafficking.
    Shocking with how he views women.
    it tracks.
    https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1608574002213146624

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    He’s accused of human trafficking.
    Shocking with how he views women.
    it tracks.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    If you pitched this story as a V/H/S style horror or a Black Mirror/Twilight Zone style single episode story you'd be rejected because it's too ridiculous to be believable.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Following that saga yesterday was a lot of fun! When the least embarrassing part of your day is getting arrested you know things aren't going well. The best was his dickless friends trying to pump him up to go after her...cause nothing says "I am a man!" like your bros having to make you feel better when a girl slaps you in front of everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Lol Greta did get him arrested due to his video my god

https://twitter.com/esqueer_/status/...POtSfyZseGS-IQ
    I love that he did himself in by 1) Trying to prove how boss he was filling up his own car and 2) He's grown enough to order his own pizza delivery

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Talk about taking an L…

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Lol Greta did get him arrested due to his video my god

https://twitter.com/esqueer_/status/...POtSfyZseGS-IQ

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    “Champion” is loose term after looking at his record. A couple of ISKA titles but he didn’t fight anyone particularly impressive.
    And he got beaten by a teenage girl...

His record was just updated on his Wikipedia page

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

A Champion Kickboxer with a dick so small you need an electron microscope to see it ;^)
    *who just had his home raided by Romanian authorities

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

A Champion Kickboxer with a dick so small you need an electron microscope to see it ;^)
    “Champion” is loose term after looking at his record. A couple of ISKA titles but he didn’t fight anyone particularly impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Who is Andrew Tate and why am I suddenly seeing his crap all over the place?

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    In fairness, SWA goes to great lengths to not describe their network as a hub system. And yeah it’s not a traditional hub system like other airlines.
    It wasn't initially, but it basically is at this point. They just have 3-4 medium hubs and 2-3 smaller hubs rather than the 3 ginormous ones the legacy airlines have.
    Denver, Las Vegas, Chicago Midway, and BWI are the main ones, with St. Louis and Dallas-Love as the smaller ones. The vast majority of connecting flights will go through one of those 6 cities. It will occasionally still have some random point-to-point flights to places like Orlando or Cancun or something that bypasses their hubs, but not a ton.

And let's stop treating Southwest like Spirit or Frontier. It's the largest domestic carrier these days. The legacies only surpass it with international flights.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Who is Andrew Tate and why am I suddenly seeing his crap all over the place?
    A misogynist who just can’t stop talking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X