Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Explain to me again how Mars work is so ****ing boring you want to run Twitter? What a complete ****ing ********.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    TSLA is now sub $105/share. Stable genius at work.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

There is a huge deposit in Maine. I believe it’s somewhere in the southwest part of the state. There are huge deposits of other important minerals in the county.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

There are about to be some brutal human rights abuses in Zimbabwe that require some Capitalist nations to resolve.
    There is a huge deposit in Maine. I believe it’s somewhere in the southwest part of the state. There are huge deposits of other important minerals in the county.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    God that hurt my brain...

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    How long until it's blamed on Hunter Biden?
    Come on Dan. You know the answer to that.

https://twitter.com/lukester007700/s...ovvPzXPgUyL2wg

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    How long until it's blamed on Hunter Biden?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Cool. So now we get to destabilize Africa.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied

There are about to be some brutal human rights abuses in Zimbabwe that require some Capitalist nations to resolve.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Obviously.

The government of the U.S. Virgin Islands alleges in a lawsuit filed this week that JPMorgan Chase "turned a blind eye" to evidence that disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein used the bank to facilitate sex-trafficking activities on Little St. James, the private island he owned in the territory until his 2019 suicide.

In a more than 100-page complaint filed by U.S.V.I. Attorney General Denise George in the Southern District of New York in Manhattan on Tuesday, the territory alleges that JPMorgan failed to report Epstein's suspicious activities and provided the financier with services reserved for high-wealth clients after his 2008 conviction for soliciting a minor for prostitution in Palm Beach, Fla.

The complaint says the territory's Department of Justice investigation "revealed that JP Morgan knowingly, negligently, and unlawfully provided and pulled the levers through which recruiters and victims were paid and was indispensable to the operation and concealment of the Epstein trafficking enterprise."

It accused the bank of ignoring evidence for "more than a decade because of Epstein's own financial footprint, and because of the deals and clients that Epstein brought and promised to bring to the bank."

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    The memes have been pretty impressive.
    He "bragged" that he wouldn't sleep with any woman who had been vaccinated.

See? Vaccines work.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    The memes have been pretty impressive.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    30 Rock did it: https://twitter.com/damnyouwillis/st...552576/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

The wonderful irony is the Q-Anon people will be the loudest ones decrying it and complaining about the Deep State going after one of their wannabe-alpha-male guys.
    I’m sure joe and our local men’s rights activists are concerned

Leave a comment:

Working...
X