• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I am paraphrasing a guy on Twitter:

"I don't work with automobiles so when he talked I assumed he knew what he was saying in regards to Tesla.

I don't work with rockets so when he talked i assumed he knew what he was talking about in regards to SpaceX.

I work in software, so when he talks about Twitter I know how off base he is and how ridiculous he sounds.

Never trust he has a clue"

Basically he is an idiot and carnival barker trying to keep all eyes on him and his bad hairplugs!
    mookie doesn't have hairplugs, so when handy talks about them mookie will assume handy knows what handy is sayin'

(no offense)
    :-)

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, basically we can conclude he's all carnival barker and nothing else. Basically just another Trump.
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

If I were the head of a company with tangible goals to put a human on Mars, I'd wake up and ejaculate from pure adrenaline every morning.
    Same.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

My favorite was when he said something like "we turned these servers off and everything kept working so we didn't need them".
    It's like watching a monkey fail spectacularly at the marshmallow test.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Explain to me again how Mars work is so ****ing boring you want to run Twitter? What a complete ****ing ********.
    If I were the head of a company with tangible goals to put a human on Mars, I'd wake up and ejaculate from pure adrenaline every morning.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    So, basically we can conclude he's all carnival barker and nothing else. Basically just another Trump.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

"I don't work with automobiles so when he talked I assumed he knew what he was saying in regards to Tesla.

I don't work with rockets so when he talked i assumed he knew what he was talking about in regards to SpaceX.

I work in software, so when he talks about Twitter I know how off base he is and how ridiculous he sounds.

Basically he is an idiot and carnival barker trying to keep all eyes on him and his bad hairplugs!
    My favorite was when he said something like "we turned these servers off and everything kept working so we didn't need them".

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Explain to me again how Mars work is so ****ing boring you want to run Twitter? What a complete ****ing ********.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    TSLA is now sub $105/share. Stable genius at work.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

There is a huge deposit in Maine. I believe it’s somewhere in the southwest part of the state. There are huge deposits of other important minerals in the county.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

There are about to be some brutal human rights abuses in Zimbabwe that require some Capitalist nations to resolve.
    There is a huge deposit in Maine. I believe it’s somewhere in the southwest part of the state. There are huge deposits of other important minerals in the county.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    God that hurt my brain...

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    How long until it's blamed on Hunter Biden?
    Come on Dan. You know the answer to that.

https://twitter.com/lukester007700/s...ovvPzXPgUyL2wg

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    How long until it's blamed on Hunter Biden?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X