X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Ted Cruz tweeted agreement with AOC.

https://***********/parlertakes/stat...37821031407619
    Will be interesting to see who places blame where.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Will be interesting to see who places blame where.
      I hear it's BLM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by kepler View Post

i hear it's antifa.
        ftfy.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ted Cruz tweeted agreement with AOC.

https://***********/parlertakes/stat...37821031407619
          Something tells me they won’t be tackling this one together...

https://***********/aoc/status/1354848253729234944?s=21
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

ftfy.
            No, this is obviously cancel culture...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Nope, won't happen. AOC is outspoken about this so the knee jerk result will be the GOP claiming communist forces are manipulating the market.

Edit: Hmmm. Ted Cruz just agreed to an AOC tweet.
              So basically the world is ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

No, this is obviously cancel culture...
                Well technically Robinhood is muzzling their app users :^o
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well technically Robinhood is muzzling their app users :^o
                  I’ve gotta believe this may be the dumbest move ever by a hedge fund and Wall Street. They could’ve taken the L and made it back quietly really quick, instead they tried to stem their losses by their usual methods and now everything is getting blown open.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Lol

https://mobile.***********/AOC/statu...48253729234944

Comment

• I cannot overstate how much I love her.

Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Holy [expletive deleted]! That is quite the response!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So how many lawyers are lining up right now for the impending lawsuits against Robinhood and Citadel?
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• If I'm reading correctly what just happened on WSB they removed lurking and you must sign in now. There is a collective GME thread. I think they are actually preparing for discovery.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Robinhood delisting also tanks the prices since millions of people can still sell but not buy

Rumor is that Citadel (the same Citadel that bailed out Marvin Capital) fills orders made on the Robinhood platform and they're the reason it's delisted. If so, that seems like a pretty big conflict of interest.
                              DISCLAIMER: I've never used Robinhood.

I did not realize that the app would allow selling but not buying. That comes off as shady right away. Should that rumor regarding the cause of Robinhood delisting the item, then there's a good reason to move off that app to another option. I know that saving $5/order appears attractive, but it just may not be worth it in the end.

Also, another note on Robinhood...if you're placing larger orders, over $X or X shares/units, it may be better to go with a per-transaction fee than a company like Robinhood. The NASDAQ has a priority assignment for trades that can dictate if you're getting the best price or not. It's been a long time since I've dealt with this directly, so I don't recall the terminology. Regardless of the name...discount brokers offer their services for cheaper by saving on the priority fees when placing orders. A brokerage house placing a trade for its own benefit will place at priority 1, and then on down the line; I think there were 5 priority levels when I last held NASD certification.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• help is on the way! ****ing Marvin Capital now a global phenomenon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...is_on_the_way/

Comment

Working...
                                X