Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Superficially (I exited quickly before I caught something) it reminded me of those sites that meticulously track the Clintons' every move (to accuse them of being pizza pedophiles or grey aliens). Dump is a cancer, yes, but the constant drumbeat looked really unhealthy.

Is it possibly some incel running a fake account in order to discredit genuine criticisms of Dump?
    Read the article Fade posted. If it’s all a ruse, he’s been playing the long con.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Illinois is rumored to be extending shelter-in-place until April 30th or May 7th. Governor Pritzker will be making his announcement at 2:30 CDT.

Also, Pritzker has stated that of 300,000 masks sent from the federal governement, they received (useless) surgical masks and not the N95 masks that were asked for.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Illinois is rumored to be extending shelter-in-place until April 30th or May 7th. Governor Pritzker will be making his announcement at 2:30 CDT.

Also, Pritzker has stated that of 300,000 masks sent from the federal governement, they received (useless) surgical masks and not the N95 masks that were asked for.
        The longer this gets extended and the nicer the weather gets, the more the average dope will start to ignore it and go about his usual business.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          The longer this gets extended and the nicer the weather gets, the more the average dope will start to ignore it and go about his usual business.
          That's what I'm worried about. I've been hearing that MA won't hit peak infection till third week of April. This isn't going to end any time soon I'm afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            We had over 400 cars parked at the AMC center in Pinkham Notch Saturday, people up to hike and ski Tuckerman's Ravine. Half of those from out of state(Mass, RI, Conn., NY.) Gathering on the deck at the lodge, in the parking lots, up at Lunch Rocks.

Forest Service shut everything down Sunday.

People are stupid.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Let Kepler have his denial. He doesnt understand it is the the "Blue Check Marks" and their thousands/millions of followers spreading it. All of them (even some media types) accusing or implying Biden is a rapist.

In other news:

if he feels well how was he tested? Many places are now only testing healthcare workers, those that are hospitalized, and high risk individuals

Comment

Seems like every grocery store I've been in lately has tape or something to mark 6 feet between people.

Yes, people are dumb.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  We had over 400 cars parked at the AMC center in Pinkham Notch Saturday, people up to hike and ski Tuckerman's Ravine. Half of those from out of state(Mass, RI, Conn., NY.) Gathering on the deck at the lodge, in the parking lots, up at Lunch Rocks.

Forest Service shut everything down Sunday.

People are stupid.
                  Fines should start doubling every day.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    if he feels well how was he tested? Many places are now only testing healthcare workers, those that are hospitalized, and high risk individuals
                    Same reason Rand Paul was asymptomatic and received a test and half the NBA was tested without even known contacts or symptoms.

Throw them all into the volcano.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Seems like every grocery store I've been in lately has tape or something to mark 6 feet between people.

Yes, people are dumb.
                      Most grocery stores are doing that now because it helps keep things orderly.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        if he feels well how was he tested?
                        We all know why...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          We all know why...
                          NPR article says he had symptoms. So sounds like he recovered.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Yes, people are dumb.
                            I don't think that's a dumb. It's a good reminder.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                            X