Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

It is...lets hope it is an anomaly cause otherwise this is about to get real scary.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

1) Old people should die for the younger people!

2) Didnt someone tell him the curve is BS.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Yeah this is just a way for Donnie to puff up and say he took military action on the libs.
        Like in Outbreak when they bombed the village?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          Like in Outbreak when they bombed the village?
          Wait til someone tells Donnie about that move. He’ll be dropping bombs on nyc

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            You might want to read a bit more...
            Jeezuz. EI read the following thread so the question remains.:

What exactly has NY done to shut s**t down?

Comment

Ny has been on shelter in place for days- no one in the us is under official military quarantine yet.

I believe ny was first after CA for full SIP

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Ny has been on shelter in place for days- no one in the us is under official military quarantine yet.

I believe ny was first after CA for full SIP
                But people are still allowed to travel basically anywhere they want in/out of the state, between cities and counties regardless of the reason? How about public transit?

Comment

Well there’s the dilemma. Police aren’t enforcing but much is closed.
                  I believe subway is running, which is enraging people. But it’s also how a lot of hospital workers get to work.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Jeezuz. EI read the following thread so the question remains.:

What exactly has NY done to shut s**t down?
                        Everything they can short of literally locking everyone in their homes. Christ they have had a stay at home order since the 20th and all non-essential workers are to be at home. (Shelter in Place) That is a week faster than Walz did it...

Sorry dude but throwing blame on Cuomo because Trump is threatening to force a quarantine (funny he wont do that in Florida...I wonder why) is pretty weak sauce. What do you think he should have done that he hasnt? And please provide some evidence besides something Donald *** Trump said ok thanks.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          He is now also backtracking on helping to build temporary hospitals in Michigan.

Sociopathy: the other Republican meat (besides greed).

If the world were sane, Dump would lose Michigan by 70 points. But, his approval continues to rise. Draw your own conclusions.
                          THis truly reminds me of telling people they will die of [x condition] if they do not change their behaviour when they are having a symptom that should scare the sh1t out of them. They look at you like you are crazy because you are telling them they can't do what they want. Some of them literally do the thing as they are dying. You can't cure that. Nature does.

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          You talking about his anus or his mouth? Teeth aside, they have the same pucker and the same stuff is passing through both of them. Same flaccid cheeks even.
                          Another creative post that my brain didn't need to imagine. Blech.
                          He wants to pull the trigger on that because they can own the libs, he can give the gun lovers a shot of testosterone with images of armed people blocking the way. Only a matter of time where he is desperate enough to try it. Only it will be hard to sell when the nasty libs start replaying Cuomo calling him out for lack of supplies

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            But people are still allowed to travel basically anywhere they want in/out of the state, between cities and counties regardless of the reason? How about public transit?
                            If you shut down public transit you shut down a lot of workers from getting to the hospitals. That just isnt possible.

What you are talking about is just not possible. There is no way to quarantine everyone in Minnesota let alone New York State short of military intervention. (and imagine trying in LA which is why the mayor is basically saying they are in trouble) Sorry I dont want the US military walking through cities forcing people inside with guns and if Cuomo did that he would be the soon to be ex Governor of New York. (imagine Upstate NY and how they would reac tlet alone NYC) Hell even Trump didnt have the balls to actually do it because it would result in riots. You are talking about millions of people in a rather large space there is no way to close off that border. It is as unrealistic as closing off the border to Mexico 100%...it just isnt feasible.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah I remember that...everything that was predicted by us "Fear Mongers" has come to pass.

edit: A second player on the Avalanche tested positive...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X