Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Every time children smile at me or return a thumbs thumbs up, it helps me understand our planet is not entirely doomed.

Leave a comment:

• cF[Authentic]
    replied
    This was an entertaining read. A guy lost in the woods for 17 days, but survives. You can tell he's got the personality to not let the seriousness of the situation overwhelm him:

https://www.nrtoday.com/news/public_...d2ba6a891.html

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Philly Whites hate everyone...they don't discriminate. They hate a White Bougie Nazi playing dress up as much as they hate the Darkies or the Jews.
    This checks.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

On the contrary I'd have thought they would have been welcomed, albeit as Moderates.

Philly whites are ****ing Neanderthals.
    Philly Whites hate everyone...they don't discriminate. They hate a White Bougie Nazi playing dress up as much as they hate the Darkies or the Jews.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I'm surprised they didn't throw a drop cloth over it so some Republican Nazi cosplayer didn't take a shot at the driver.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I liked how the White Supremacists held a rally...in Philly...at night. Philly People have booed Santa you think they want to see your Nazi asses? Needless to say they got heckled and threatened and ran away while the cops stood by and watched.
    On the contrary I'd have thought they would have been welcomed, albeit as Moderates.

Philly whites are ****ing Neanderthals.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    https://twitter.com/themattrasnick/s...728073225?s=21

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I liked how the White Supremacists held a rally...in Philly...at night. Philly People have booed Santa you think they want to see your Nazi asses? Needless to say they got heckled and threatened and ran away while the cops stood by and watched.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Yesterday, there was going to be a Proud Boys rally in downtown Grand Rapids.

Going to be.

Protestors showed up en masse and the Proud Boys ran away.
    To be fair, they aren't the Brave Boys.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Yesterday, there was going to be a Proud Boys rally in downtown Grand Rapids.

Going to be.

Protestors showed up en masse and the Proud Boys ran away.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Obviously, any history instruction that doesn't end with every student concluding "America is the awesomest bestest greatest country ever!" and then running off to wave the flag around reflects EEEEEVIL liberal bias and the teacher must be fired.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter have been married for 75 years. Happy anniversary to the most moral person to have ever been US President, and the first person who warned us that Reaganomics would destroy our country.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    The way Germany and most of Europe is coming together to give a massive rainbow middle finger to Hungary is amazing to see.
    Can you point to something on the story?

Edit: never mind.

UEFA's stance is, of course, ridiculous. There is no such thing as a neutrality on social issues. If you ban Germany displaying rainbow lights to protest Hungary's homophobia then you are supporting Hungary's homophobia.

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

**** Hungary, **** conservatives everywhere, **** UEFA.

End the Right.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-23-2021, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cF[Authentic]
    replied
    The way Germany and most of Europe is coming together to give a massive rainbow middle finger to Hungary is amazing to see.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. took somebody like that down, too. Republican voters talking about CRT is like third graders giving their opinion of quantum physics:

1) It's not what you think it is.

2) It's not what the idiot pundits you are watching say it is. It has very little to do with Critical Theory which is what they are all b-tching about. Critical Theory itself has been superseded for 50 years.

3) CRT requires 10 years of education and about 50 Very Heavy Books to understand its context, if you want to bother. (I wouldn't. It's passe.)

4) Insofar as it matters it is now accepted as an uncontroversial framework of understanding race and power, but the frontier of research is decades past it. Thinking it is "taking over our schools" is like saying music is under threat from a new threat called "grunge."

5) Stupid, uneducated people should not give their opinion on subjects which are debated by smart, educated people. They make themselves look even more foolish than usual. Stick to sportsball and guns -- those are your speed. This is way above your pay grade.
    The look on her face when I told her that the moron in Idaho who brought the bill to ban it used To Kill a Mockingbird as an example was priceless. Way to tell the world you never read the book...these are like the old hags back in the day who wanted to ban books like Huckleberry Finn...

It is like I said a week or so ago...calling what is taught in K-12 CRT is like calling learning the planets Astrophysics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X