X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    State taxes arent due for a month why would someone whine about it? Walz has plenty of time to extend.
    I don’t get something. The Feds already extended the tax deadline till July 15, with no penalties or interest.

By default, doesn’t that automatically mean the States are extended? In NY, you essentially have to do your Federal taxes before you are able to fill out your State forms.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I was saying that when Brit Hume and Bret Baier posted about it. They can both die in a fire.

No one at Faux has a soul. Even the people who used to be somewhat legit years ago are beyond redemption. If God existed they would become as worthless as Megyn Kelly. (or develop a fever).
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It’s also being peddled in the D1 thread

Comment

I'm almost ready to throw in the towel and let the Dumpies have their fight with Darwin on this...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              I'm almost ready to throw in the towel and let the Dumpies have their fight with Darwin on this...
              I hope they're all going to church in-person tomorrow to pray the pandemic away.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                We came [ ] this close to having a backdoor into having nurses and doctors refuse to treat Republicans due to "religious reasons."

Stupid ACLU...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It’s also being peddled in the D1 thread
                  I gave up on that. there were some nice posts and then the wackos showed up. I don't need any more wacko deniers.

My friend in Urgent care is almost out of gowns and masks and we are just ramping up. Multiple Medical sites are posting asking for donations of homemade masks. What the fvck kind of country is this when the President right out loud tells our governor he should have bid more for masks so oh well and we have nurses begging us to sew.

For some reason this is bothering me more than anything else because it shows just how devoid of greatness we are. You would do better in a third world country where at least this would be expected

Comment

Several local hospitals in twin cities are asking for home made masks.

Beyond shameful.

Comment

Beyond shameful.
                      No, no! The reporter is shameful for mentioning we are afraid. Silly us.

I thought about trying to volunteer but I can't in good conscience do that. I have some risk factors and so do those in my house. If I did I would put us all at huge risk. And no one really seems to be caring about that on a higher level. They just keep changing protocols for less and less protection so they aren't liable when people get sick. Remember when MRSA was scary and isolated? Not any more. Save your PPE for COvid.

Comment

My guess is dump will start sending help to red states and swing states.

Comment

My guess is dump will start sending help to red states and swing states.
                          That's exactly right. New York is on their own.

Comment

Beyond shameful.
                            And we have a good system...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              And we have a good system...
                              The best system. It's perfect...like the call with Zelensky
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                The best system. It's perfect...like the call with Zelensky
                                The deaths will be perfect. Lots of dying. Perfect dying.

Comment

Working...
                                X