This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    NJ follows CA, NY, and CT to go lockdown. 46 to go.
    You forgot Illinois (Shelter-In-Place).
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: Covfefe-19 - Part 4- Stay the **** Home

My guess is Minnesota will by Friday unless the total cases stays low...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I think it happens regardless. Cases continue to rise at around 20 a day, even with restricted testing.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Even then...I think it's coming.

And not knowing Powers Boothe...Good God....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have a “friend” whining about how stupid walz is and livid that he’s not announced extension on state taxes

Comment

Assuming Trump doesn't order it nationwide by then.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Assuming Trump doesn't order it nationwide by then.
                  That rumor keeps circulating, and until it happens, I don't buy it.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    That rumor keeps circulating, and until it happens, I don't buy it.
                    You're probably right, he's too terrified of what it will do to the economy. So he'll let the blue state govs order it, then blame them for the economic bubble popping during the campaign.

Comment

https://youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8

Comment

You're probably right, he's too terrified of what it will do to the economy. So he'll let the blue state govs order it, then blame them for the economic bubble popping during the campaign.
                        To declare it, he'll have to be forced in some way. What you said is definitely one way. The other way is a massive amount of deaths.

Comment

That was why I didnt buy the "Get Home or Else" rumors circulating around here. If he hard closed the borders and shut down all flights the damage that would do to the economy would be catastrophic. Not to mention the amount of hate he would get from the people trapped abroad.

State taxes arent due for a month why would someone whine about it? Walz has plenty of time to extend.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And the "Shelter At Home" or whatever they want to call it has enough exceptions, it sounds more like a double-secret-probation than anything. The general shutdown classification that MN (and other states) have right now I think should be fine.

Comment

That was why I didnt buy the "Get Home or Else" rumors circulating around here. If he hard closed the borders and shut down all flights the damage that would do to the economy would be catastrophic. Not to mention the amount of hate he would get from the people trapped abroad.

State taxes arent due for a month why would someone whine about it? Walz has plenty of time to extend.
                              Yes he will.

Comment

Apparently my company isn't shutting everything down YET. We get guidance from the county mental health office, and they say we can stay open. Right now, I think we remain open until Whitmer shuts us down. Ottawa County and Muskegon County, on the other hand, have fully shut down.

And right now, I'm in an awful spot. I have a surgically repaired right foot, and I haven't been cleared for full weight bearing. Most of the stores around here need you to be full weight bearing for you to take one of their seasonal jobs.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X