Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Retweet the **** out of this...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      Might not let you back after you leave. I’ve heard Quebec is restricting travel to the US
      That's a good point. Maybe just stay for a few extra days and "forget" to come back...

Or find someone and get married this weekend

Comment

Re: Covfefe 19: now in 3D

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        That's from before declaring national emergency.
        Yippy effing skippy. Everything that has led up to this moment gives you zero pause as to how things will be managed moving forward?

Comment

Of course.

Comment

FB-IMG-1584141004696

Comment

Of course.

If he said in a speech that the sky was blue I'd go to the window just to make sure.

Comment

Haven't posted here yet but have been following. Most of the advice in this (not the D1 abomination) has been good and relatively reasoned discussion all things considered.

As others have pointed out, we really need to slow this down to let the health system have enough capacity. In Cleveland, CCF and UH have well over 2400 beds together (they are blocks apart) and on an average week without this, they are running at 95% capacity. During my residency, there were several times we had a crashing patient and no ICU bed whatsoever. For the most part, no ICU bed means no ventilator (there are some exceptions). I am really worried that we will have to triage people to beds based on age and co-morbidity with a high mortality to result. That is what keeps me up at night about this the most.

Reading through our hospitals plan, if and when we run out of N95 masks the strategy will be to use providers who have already contracted and recovered from the virus to care for infected patients. Hopefully we develop decent immunity after the first infection.
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  That's a good point. Maybe just stay for a few extra days and "forget" to come back...

Or find someone and get married this weekend
                  The Alberta ladies don't seem to be going for my shtick. I can't imagine why...

Comment

Our local schools are closing for at least two weeks effective immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      There’s a campaign ad.
                      I would put news reports about the deficiencies of the government response back to back with Grover Norquist "I don't want to abolish government, I just want to shrink it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub."

Drive a stake through the heart of this bullsh-t "anti-statist" libertarian whackadoodle fantasy that has ravaged America since 1980.

"Conservative" should carry the pejorative sense for the next 40 years that "liberal" did for the last 40.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        "Conservative" should carry the pejorative sense for the next 40 years that "liberal" did for the last 40.
                        This. It's their turn. "Fair and Balanced", you know.

Comment

I just used this on FB when one of my friends who is being willfully, blissfully ignorant and implying I am over reactive and they are doing a wonderful job and I am the only one of her friends who work in healthcare who thinks like I do
                          Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                          Haven't posted here yet but have been following. Most of the advice in this (not the D1 abomination) has been good and relatively reasoned discussion all things considered.

As others have pointed out, we really need to slow this down to let the health system have enough capacity. In Cleveland, CCF and UH have well over 2400 beds together (they are blocks apart) and on an average week without this, they are running at 95% capacity. During my residency, there were several times we had a crashing patient and no ICU bed whatsoever. For the most part, no ICU bed means no ventilator (there are some exceptions). I am really worried that we will have to triage people to beds based on age and co-morbidity with a high mortality to result. That is what keeps me up at night about this the most.

Reading through our hospitals plan, if and when we run out of N95 masks the strategy will be to use providers who have already contracted and recovered from the virus to care for infected patients. Hopefully we develop decent immunity after the first infection.
                          Well, that last part is reassuring.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Yippy effing skippy. Everything that has led up to this moment gives you zero pause as to how things will be managed moving forward?
                            Did I say that? You conveniently cut the rest of my post. Some of you people...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The Alberta ladies don't seem to be going for my shtick. I can't imagine why...
                              Gotta SEND IT! to get the looks in them mountain towns

I mean, what can go wrong
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Did I say that? You conveniently cut the rest of my post. Some of you people...
                                Seriously eff off. I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you're going to play games then then deserve the scrutiny .

Comment

Working...
                                X