**** Clickbait
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Re: Covfefe 19: now in 3D

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Dam you! Been reading this title so long my brain read it as the real deal.

It's a virulent strain of the Moronavirus.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Ronaldo is a freaking superhero. So are people like Mark Cuban, JJ Watt, Zion, Kevin Love. Paying out of their own pockets to cover people. Where are the billionaires (minus Cuban). Bezos? Now would be a great time for Mike Bloomberg to show us all what a wonderful person he is. I won't hold my breath (which might mean I have Covid-19)
            Bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Went to buy groceries today, and it was interesting to see what was still well-stocked versus what looked like store shelves in 40 year-old pics from the Eastern Bloc.
              I thought the same thing. Apparently my line of thinking and how I eat is a little different than most
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Went to buy groceries today, and it was interesting to see what was still well-stocked versus what looked like store shelves in 40 year-old pics from the Eastern Bloc.
                agree. definitely some areas looking like Moscow Market.
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Jesus Christ the moderators around here let the stupidest things stay posted.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

lilnsl les works at a market. They open 'at 7' but let people in early, They were packed at 6:15. He said it was stripped bare before 7. Market over by us- mr les went at 11:30 got everything on our normal market run. Was practically empty of people
                    Last edited by leswp1; 03-16-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      lilnsl les works at a market. They open 'at 7' but let people in early, They were packed at 6:15. He said it was stripped bare before 7. Market over by us- mr les went at 11:30 got everything on our normal market run. Was practically empty
                      OMG I was there Sunday at, like, 7:10 and was wondering how people were already coming out of there with full carts. This morning I was the one in Chelsea at 7:05, same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        I thought the same thing. Apparently my line of thinking and how I eat is a little different than most
                        Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        agree. definitely some areas looking like Moscow Market.
                        I found the slim pickings for lemons and bananas particularly funny. There also wasn't much left for canned tomatoes or dried pasta. One guy probably 10 years my senior was losing his mind over the lack of Spaghettios. Luckily I don't need any meat at the moment, as that appeared to be pretty well picked over too, except for hams and sausages.

OTOH, it looked like no one's been hoarding avocados as there was a bin full of them right on the edge of going bad.

Comment

I read this article and while I found it mildly interesting I still think it's mostly bull5h!t.

It posits people don't want to comply with the edict that we all practice social distancing because 1, we don't know what the term "social distancing" means; 2, we have an overall feeling of being invulnerable; and 3, while we eventually will get around to doing it, we refuse now so we can have one last grand get-together.

Of the three reasons, #2 might have a little validity. But the other two? I mean my 90 year old father understands what the Hell they are talking about when they say social distancing, and even though youngsters think they ain't gonna die, by the time brains are fully formed, young adults tend to lose that feeling.

Overall, it seems still that those who don't believe in taking some rather extraordinary measures believe this to be either a hoax, or even if real, to be somewhat overblown. The real pessimist in me just wants to think they are all trump supporters, but maybe their reasons are all just deeply rooted in beliefs that aren't deplorable

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            I read this article and while I found it mildly interesting I still think it's mostly bull5h!t.

It posits people don't want to comply with the edict that we all practice social distancing because 1, we don't know what the term "social distancing" means; 2, we have an overall feeling of being invulnerable; and 3, while we eventually will get around to doing it, we refuse now so we can have one last grand get-together.

Of the three reasons, #2 might have a little validity. But the other two? I mean my 90 year old father understands what the Hell they are talking about when they say social distancing, and even though youngsters think they ain't gonna die, by the times are brains are fully formed, young adults tend to lose that feeling.

Overall, it seems still that those who don't believe in taking some rather extraordinary measures believe this to be either a hoax, or even if real, to be somewhat overblown. The real pessimist in me just wants to think they are all trump supporters, but maybe their reasons are all just deeply rooted in beliefs that aren't deplorable
                            From talking to some local bar/restaurant people, in MN, Sat was the "last hurrah." Everywhere was doing well. Sunday? Dead. Deader than normal, I think that most knew this was coming. Driving by Ridgedale Mall today on my way home from work (also passed by an Olive Garden), all who have packed parking lots at that time in the evening...dead. Half full lots at best. People are staying home at this point.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This has been covered. It isn't social distancing. You've been banished from the realm.

Seriously, people dont need human contact. We spend most of our time staring at our damm phones anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                This has been covered. It isn't social distancing. You've been banished from the realm.

Seriously, people dont need human contact. We spend most of our time staring at our damm phones anyway.
                                Most people need some social interaction. However, whether that form of interaction is by technology or in person, I dunno. I'm fine with the technology way. Others may struggle with it.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X