X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 2020 - 12: The End of the Beginning

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Then his vote for Z still helps X (absent instant runoff voting or other forms of ranked choice voting), because if he votes for Y instead, Y wins. By voting for Z, he creates a tie and keeps X alive.

This isn't that hard of a concept.
    He's trolling you. He can do arithmetic.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      better hope the one group has a bigger turnout in nov than the other
      No sh it Sherlock! In other breaking news from mookie, rain is wet.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I'm sure St. Bernie would've had this virus cured, AND brought about world peace, AND delivered Medicare for All by now. And that's just his first term.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          No sh it Sherlock! In other breaking news from mookie, rain is wet.
          At least mookie’s breaking news is correct.

Rover told us hilly would be elected and the D would take the senate
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/polit...den/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I'm sure St. Bernie would've had this virus cured, AND brought about world peace, AND delivered Medicare for All by now. And that's just his first DAY.
              FTFY

(translated to current Bernie Bro)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                At least mookie’s breaking news is correct.

Rover told us hilly would be elected and the D would take the senate
                Rover doesn't recall mookie calling the election for Trump! Maybe he'll post a link...
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Now is the time for Joe to have a presser?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Now is the time for Joe to have a presser?
                    According to the Bernie Bros yeah. He wasnt leading...or something.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      According to the Bernie Bros yeah. He wasnt leading...or something.
                      Yet another reason Bernie bros suck at politics. Never interrupt your opponent when he's farking up.

Comment

He's here, he's here, now broadcasting from the underground command post, deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick and steel of a non-descript building, we've once again made contact with our leader, JOE BIDEN!!!

CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                        X