Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    All 40 women on my program between the ages of 25 and 35 seem to be named either Kayla, Kayleigh, or Kaitlin.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Got the promotion! :-)

Of course, this is going to mean a lot of work for me over the next 6-12 months as I work with leadership to basically build out a sub-practice with tailored product and service offerings specific to our Manufacturing and Retail clients. It also means I will start to get involved in pre-sales meetings with prospective clients in those industries. I'm a little nervous, but very excited.
    Congratulations! Have coffee and pastries to celebrate!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Thank you! I find out the exact amount next week, but yes I should be getting a solid pay bump. The new role is considered equivalent to a manager at my firm, so it will be in that salary band.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Got the promotion! :-)

Of course, this is going to mean a lot of work for me over the next 6-12 months as I work with leadership to basically build out a sub-practice with tailored product and service offerings specific to our Manufacturing and Retail clients. It also means I will start to get involved in pre-sales meetings with prospective clients in those industries. I'm a little nervous, but very excited.
    Nice! Good luck and good health!!!

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Congrats!! That's great news. Hope it comes with a decent bump in pay.

I just spent about three hours this afternoon trying to figure out an issue with UPS Campus Ship. I am ready to pull out all my eyelashes. I hate this part of my job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X