Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New client wanted to conduct a pre-staffing background check. Fine, whatever, I'll pass it no problem, but it's annoying as **** to jump through the hoops of providing all the info and then have the background check service come back to me and demand that I supply my own evidence (in the form of past W-2s, 1099s, paystubs, etc.) of prior employment. Aren't your people supposed to call my former employers to get that info? How is this not me doing your job?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Exciting!
      It's with a tattoo/piercing parlor, so I'll get tattoo/piercing credit as payment, but it's a start towards doing something that I honestly would rather be doing.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

It's with a tattoo/piercing parlor, so I'll get tattoo/piercing credit as payment, but it's a start towards doing something that I honestly would rather be doing.
        Good luck!
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

It's with a tattoo/piercing parlor, so I'll get tattoo/piercing credit as payment
          Is it transferable? You could sell it and bank actual money that way. And avoid the IRS come to think of it.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I talked to Alpha Omega Ink today after filling out the paperwork.

The woman I interviewed was really impressed with my work ethic, she loved my definition of professionalism, and she was smiling the entire time I was speaking.

After we went over the contract, she went back to talk to the owner. She came out after a few minutes, told me the pictures in my portfolio were dope, and I was told to set up an Alpha Omega Ink Gmail and a Facebook page for my modeling.

I'm over the moon right now.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I talked to Alpha Omega Ink today after filling out the paperwork.

The woman I interviewed was really impressed with my work ethic, she loved my definition of professionalism, and she was smiling the entire time I was speaking.

After we went over the contract, she went back to talk to the owner. She came out after a few minutes, told me the pictures in my portfolio were dope, and I was told to set up an Alpha Omega Ink Gmail and a Facebook page for my modeling.

Amazing, congrats!

Comment

• I just passed my second re-certification exam. What an enormous relief.

Comment

• Call me surprised that nobody has mentioned that Musk is kind of demanding that his minions return to the office or leave.....

So glad I don't have to worry about this stuff anymore.

Comment

• I think we did talk about it in the business thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                      Call me surprised that nobody has mentioned that Musk is kind of demanding that his minions return to the office or leave.....

So glad I don't have to worry about this stuff anymore.
                      And then they immediately announced a 10% RIF.

Comment

• I just got a gigantic comp adjustment lol. My boss didn’t even ask for it.

may be going from underpaid to slightly overpaid, great except if we end up doing cuts I’m probably a bigger target lol

Comment

I talked to Alpha Omega Ink today after filling out the paperwork.

How cool is that?????? Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I just got a gigantic comp adjustment lol. My boss didn’t even ask for it.

may be going from underpaid to slightly overpaid, great except if we end up doing cuts I’m probably a bigger target lol
                            Congrats!

Comment

• Remember last month when I told you my manager never told me about a quick trip to Florida and that I found out when she told a vendor on a call? Yeah, today I found out she is going to Paris and will be out starting next Thursday. And I found out because I overheard tell someone else here in the office today. I said "Did I just hear you're going to Paris?" And she's like "I've been talking about it for months! You didn't know?" Ah, no. Not with me you haven't. I said "I asked you yesterday in our 1x1 what your vacation plans were this summer and all you told me about was your time off in July." It just annoys me to no end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

How cool is that?????? Congrats!
                                On top of this, I'm making my drag debut in September.

Comment

Working...
                                X