X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Attracts those big worms.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Attracts those big worms.
      Dune.gif
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Someone decided to call in at least three fake shootings across Michigan today. Jackson, Okemos, and Portage Northern all received calls about active shooters that have since been ruled hoaxes.

https://twitter.com/wxblakeharms/sta...2DoARSmm-MauCw
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Someone decided to call in at least three fake shootings across Michigan today. Jackson, Okemos, and Portage Northern all received calls about active shooters that have since been ruled hoaxes.

https://twitter.com/wxblakeharms/sta...2DoARSmm-MauCw
          Someone decided to test police response when active school shooters are reported...

Comment

• Schools getting hit with the calls are still coming out, but so far I’ve seen these:

Jackson
            Okemos
            Portage Northern
            Ann Arbor Huron
            Detroit Renaissance
            Saginaw Nouvel
            Muskegon

With the exception of Nouvel they’re all public. It might just be random, but it’s an interesting pattern that the caller seems to hit one of each of the metro areas of the lower part of the state save Grand Rapids and Flint.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Someone decided to test police response when active school shooters are reported...
              Dry run?

At this point I would believe anything of the Right. They are a fully formed terrorist movement, now. The last 40 years was just prelude.

I wish my daughter and her husband could fast forward 200 years when today's Right will be remembered as a dead letter the way we think of slave owners and Belgian colonialists.

Last edited by Kepler; 02-07-2023, 10:32 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Of course the handmaids tale is banned- you don’t need the kids reading your blueprint

https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/sta...rGjwUGvNpg4RHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dry run?

At this point I would believe anything of the Right. They are a fully formed terrorist movement, now. The last 40 years was just prelude.

I wish my daughter and her husband could fast forward 200 years when today's Right will be remembered as a dead letter the way we think of slave owners and Belgian colonialists.

If I were a criminal, this would be the perfect cover to rob a bank (or a few depending on geography). Go to a school, fire a few rounds and get them locked down. Students call 911 and every police officer in the area responds. While they're busy I go to the local branch and make a significant withdrawal. I'm already wearing a mask because of COVID and a hat and bulky jacket because it's cold. By the time the cops realize the shooter is no longer at the school I've returned home with my ill-gotten gains and am watching the breaking news on TV.

If!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Of course the handmaids tale is banned- you don’t need the kids reading your blueprint

https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/sta...rGjwUGvNpg4RHA
                    Wouldn't be surprised if Lil Hitler banned MLB The Show because this year's version will feature eight stars from the old Negro League. Can't have kids asking what the Negro League was and why it was necessary...

Comment

If I were a criminal, this would be the perfect cover to rob a bank (or a few depending on geography). Go to a school, fire a few rounds and get them locked down. Students call 911 and every police officer in the area responds. While they're busy I go to the local branch and make a significant withdrawal. I'm already wearing a mask because of COVID and a hat and bulky jacket because it's cold. By the time the cops realize the shooter is no longer at the school I've returned home with my ill-gotten gains and am watching the breaking news on TV.

If!
                      Wasn't that the plot of Die Hard 3?
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Pretty much the plot of The Hot Spot remake, with Don Johnson and Jennifer Connolly(meow).
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I'm fairly certain the Die Hard franchise ended after two films.

Comment

I mean 3 was better than 2 (both still decent enough) so stopping after 2 is an odd choice; stop after 3 and it makes the most sense.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

You mean, 1 right? 2 was horrible.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Freshman R in Montana introduces bill to ban scientific theory in schools

https://www.mtpr.org/montana-news/20...ontana-schools

Comment

Working...
                                X