This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    How is fighting not an automatic suspension for the remainder of the day?

Like if you threw a punch, you were done for at least that day with your parent's being called....
    Fighting usually went to immediate 5-day out-of-school suspension. OOSS was a rarity and you had to really **** up to get it. Otherwise it was ISS.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Just had two more fights...which I diffused then the second one jumped back in my room, diffused it again and at the end of the class it damned near became a riot that I had to basically stop with another teacher.

This is what happens when you underfunded education and treat children like cattle.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Moore county NC declares state of emergency after taliban shot up power station to stop a drag show.

electrical parts are in short supply, everyone wins here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Moore county NC declares state of emergency after taliban shot up power station to stop a drag show.

electrical parts are in short supply, everyone wins here!
          They held the show outside with flashlights.

I love to see it!
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Turnabout is fair play!

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/12/...estorm-debate/
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              You can't choose to be LGBTQ or black, but you can choose to hate and to actively work to deny the rights of people based on your narrow interpretation of a few carefully selected passages from multiple poor translations of an ancient text written by fallible and insecure men.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You can't choose to be LGBTQ or black, but you can choose to hate and to actively work to deny the rights of people based on your narrow interpretation of a few carefully selected passages from multiple poor translations of an ancient text written by fallible and insecure men.
                Speaking of fallible and insecure males, the Patmos Library in Jamestown, MI was forced to close yesterday because of violent threats. And a local business who donated $100K had their plumbing deliberately backed up by the same insecure twits.

Comment

• Remember that Simpsons episode where the observatory told them a comet was coming so they wanted to burn down the observatory? https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1602708392614805504

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Remember that Simpsons episode where the observatory told them a comet was coming so they wanted to burn down the observatory? https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1602708392614805504
                    It's very simple. One is either on the side of reason or idiocy. DeSantis and the conservatives chose idiocy. They no longer have an opinion worthy of consideration. They are outside the social contract.

Conservatives are children, they have run under the skirt of their comforting, fictitious gods. Disenfranchise them as we would children. They are not citizens, they are wards.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• In “**** around and find out” news, Anchorage, currently being battered by multiple snow storms is suddenly finding out that electing “cut the budget to the bone” conservatives to local and state offices means that snowplow services tend to suffer.

Anchorage School District had to cancel school for four straight days (and basically said “**** it, you’re going back” today), roads are still in terrible condition (two lane roads are one lane roads, three lanes to two lanes etc.), neighborhoods are still buried and sidewalks are nonexistent.

Can’t wait for our Mayor to close the city snowplow division in response and award a no bid contract to a construction company that just happened to be a large contributor to his campaign (it hasn’t happened yet and likely won’t but still)
                      Last edited by Jimjamesak; 12-13-2022, 04:06 PM.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• After the 2021 runoff saw Ossoff come from behind on Election Day to win on 1/5, Georgia Republicans shortened the leadup time, among other things. After Democrats showed up and won *another* runoff in 2022, Raffensperger (GA SoS) is calling for the state Legislature to end runoff elections. Apparantly old Jim Crow laws isn't having the proper effect.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• To be fair, runoff elections are stupid and shouldn't be a standard practice.

Ranked Choice Voting manages all of that in one fell swoop.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            To be fair, runoff elections are stupid and shouldn't be a standard practice.

Ranked Choice Voting manages all of that in one fell swoop.
                            Runoff in Georgia was implemented to minimize the African American impact. It's racist. Probably racist everywhere.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Runoff in Georgia was implemented to minimize the African American impact. It's racist. Probably racist everywhere.
                              Right. It would give the white candidate a second chance to let the whites coalesce around them.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yeah getting rid of the runoff is the right thing to do. And it definitely will not help the GOP anymore than it would help the Dems...

RCV makes more sense or even just highest total wins. Runoffs are stupid and a complete waste of time and money.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X