Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Per nyt:

Breaking News: New York City will hospitalize more mentally ill people involuntarily, in a push to remove them from streets and subways, Mayor Eric Adams said.
    Good.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Explosives, not guns. Cool

https://***********/kron4news/status...FfP-rDD54K7l7w

Comment

• The Urgent Care near my sister-in-law's house in Phoenix has a Slushy machine in the waiting room.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• $16 for the 12oz. cup. No refills.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Move to Florida! Get your cheeks torn off your ***

https://***********/shannonrwatts/st...BOKE1fnR0xyGxg

Comment

Move to Florida! Get your cheeks torn off your ***

Conservatives are dipsh-ts.
              Cornell University

Comment

Looking forward to the lawsuits if and when they actually beat someone's kid. And you know it'll just be a coincidence that it'll be mostly minority students getting beaten.

The sooner Floriduh and the Grand Fascist Experiment they voted for drowns, the better. I wouldn't live there even if you paid me, especially if I had children.

Comment

Also my county. Did I mention that we opted for private school?
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Look I'm currently subbing in a school that is a full on bleepshow because the district has all but outlawed discipline (I literally broke up a fight yesterday and both kids were back in my class 5 minutes later...this place is a ****ing suburban hellhole) and yet I would never think what that ****wit county is proposing is a good idea. Kids having a little fear of authority is good...fearing they might get beat by that authority is going to lead to massive massive problems in the best light...teacher death in the worst.

**** Florida.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Look I'm currently subbing in a school that is a full on bleepshow because the district has all but outlawed discipline (I literally broke up a fight yesterday and both kids were back in my class 5 minutes later...this place is a ****ing suburban hellhole) and yet I would never think what that ****wit county is proposing is a good idea. Kids having a little fear of authority is good...fearing they might get beat by that authority is going to lead to massive massive problems in the best light...teacher death in the worst.

**** Florida.
                      There is a middle ground. That's why humanity is hard and Florida is ****ing stupid.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Look I'm currently subbing in a school that is a full on bleepshow because the district has all but outlawed discipline (I literally broke up a fight yesterday and both kids were back in my class 5 minutes later...this place is a ****ing suburban hellhole) and yet I would never think what that ****wit county is proposing is a good idea. Kids having a little fear of authority is good...fearing they might get beat by that authority is going to lead to massive massive problems in the best light...teacher death in the worst.

**** Florida.
                        I’m the youngest of 5 boys, with a big age gap between my older four all born in the 60s, and then me in 77, and they were mostly raised in the South while I was raised up here in MN. All of that is said to state that it’s hard for me to relate to the terror my brothers must’ve lived through all the way up through their Jr. High years. I hear stories all the time that Bro 3 would get into trouble all the time. As soon as a teacher mentioned anything approaching corporal punishment, he would run away from school. From the sound of it, he was really good at hiding from the staff. What good did that serve anybody? (Although, Bro 3 proved very good at evading police during some high-speed chases back in his 20s, too, so maybe some good...)
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• When it comes to major infractions, whatever happened to in-school suspensions or Saturday detentions? Does any of that still happen? Maybe let's do that before we resort to billy clubs.

Comment

• How is fighting not an automatic suspension for the remainder of the day?

Like if you threw a punch, you were done for at least that day with your parent's being called....
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              How is fighting not an automatic suspension for the remainder of the day?

Like if you threw a punch, you were done for at least that day with your parent's being called....
                              Cause we are the extremity society. We either beat you senseless or we kiss you on the cheek and send you back to class. There is no middle ground here.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                When it comes to major infractions, whatever happened to in-school suspensions or Saturday detentions? Does any of that still happen? Maybe let's do that before we resort to billy clubs.
                                Not in most Minnesota districts. Scooby has it right. Because they went too far with suspensions and expulsions MDE went the complete other way and basically used threats of racism to stop any and all punishment. (It's a long bs explanation that infuriates anyone who spends time in any class) Restorative Justice works but only if you have staff and resources to do it right. Problem is many districts are so underfunded they can't even hire enough staff to answer the phones let alone walk the halls or deal with discipline and community building which is needed. This district, in an area with lots of cash, has been run so poorly and underfunded so badly they can't get subs let alone teachers. The assignment I have has been open since September! They had a real teacher for a friggin week otherwise all subs, often just principles doing it for no extra pay...

That said, that Florida county is going to ****ed way worse in a few years.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X