Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years of entertainment for my retirement.

AZ is one of those states where there is zero middle. It's old racist retirees from Ohio and Bundy Ranch compound fanatics and gullible Q imbeciles on one side and very angry farmhand Mexicans and over-educated rich Northerners gentrifying the cities on the other. And it's balanced on a knife's edge right now, exactly 50% liberal and 50% ****tard.

And everybody, Left or Right, has a gun and a substance abuse problem.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Years of entertainment for my retirement.

AZ is one of those states where there is zero middle. It's old racist retirees from Ohio and Bundy Ranch compound fanatics and gullible Q imbeciles on one side and very angry farmhand Mexicans and over-educated rich Northerners gentrifying the cities on the other. And it's balanced on a knife's edge right now, exactly 50% liberal and 50% ****tard.

And everybody, Left or Right, has a gun and a substance abuse problem.
      Why is the Wasteland Management Phoenix Open so unique? Is it Phoenix?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Marketing
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Hole 16.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yeah, no one was insane enough to turn a PGA event into the last half of happy Gilmore. Until WMO.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Just as Jesus intended

https://twitter.com/jessicavalenti/s...MhtD25BaI-EAUQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                End the Right, save the world.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• TN wants to ban drag shows to protect the children.

TN is near the bottom in several child welfare categories.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    TN wants to ban drag shows to protect the children.

End the right or die.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

End the right or die.
                      Historical context:

Prior to Stonewall, NY made it illegal for cisgender men to wear more than 3 articles of women's clothing. So cops would frequently harass gay men in drag and trans women and arrest them.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        TN wants to ban drag shows to protect the children.

My wife, who is more lefty than me, wants to retire there because of her family. I need to start sending her more of these stories.

Comment

• I'd been thinking that the Nashville area would a great place to retire to in 15-20 years but if this garbage keeps up, absolutely not.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Tennessee is a hellhole and I’m convincing my team to stop holding on sites in Nashville

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              I'd been thinking that the Nashville area would a great place to retire to in 15-20 years
                              Good god, no.

The Master and the Slave are alike debased.

Put every red leaning area out of its misery. None of them deserve to continue into a human future. This is a failed, cowardly, pathetic loser model of life. If the Right were simply children that would be one thing, but they are poisonous failure. Best to simply have it be over. They aren't benign stupidity, they are what happens when fear and terror overcome humanity. Just let them erase each other, and steer clear until they finish.

There is no reason to tolerate the continuance of the Right. It is the dregs and the joke of our species. Its only purpose was to throw ours against theirs, but the whole aim should be to be done with both ours and theirs.

Last edited by Kepler; 11-16-2022, 11:56 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Tennessee is a hellhole and I’m convincing my team to stop holding on sites in Nashville
                                I thought, "OK maybe if we buy 50 acres and I have a nice mountain view." That way we have enough breathing room that I shouldn't have to see or interact with any neighbors who fly the flags of losers and traitors. But if their state leg is gonna go full fascist, forget it. I suppose a lot can change in the next 30 years, who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X