This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus. Not even the panhandle.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      We other states can only stand and admire. Mississippi? West Virginia? North Dakota? Not even close. I give you: Florida.
      "Thrusting his hips against a pillar?" Hmmm. As Nodak with time on his hands, I'm gonna have to try that.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

"Thrusting his hips against a pillar?" Hmmm. As Nodak with time on his hands, I'm gonna have to try that.
        He was just trying to suntan his balls.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• If he lived in Wisconsin it would have been a dead deer...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ting-diversity

A mural that celebrates diversity in Rush City is under a microscope by city officials, who threatened the business owners responsible with legal action if it's not removed.
            This must be pretty offensive and look like garbage, right?

:-/

They literally have no ordinances about murals, no other murals exist in the city, and they say if they don't explicitly allow something, it's banned. So, serious but likely ignorant question, how is this not a violation of the 1st Amendment?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Not enough white pale fists on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ting-diversity

This must be pretty offensive and look like garbage, right?

:-/

They literally have no ordinances about murals, no other murals exist in the city, and they say if they don't explicitly allow something, it's banned. So, serious but likely ignorant question, how is this not a violation of the 1st Amendment?
                This probably falls under how the city wouldn't allow you to put up billboards all over your house or something along those lines.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Left and right handedness is equallly represented. Tucker will say that's not historically accurate.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Jfc

https://twitter.com/mikesington/stat..._DXpOmariPrQcQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      They have to be the biggest snowflakes on planet Earth.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I'm sure it is Bidens fault somehow...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I'm sure it is Bidens fault somehow...
                          Oh, right, the speech last night. He incited the violence.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Several FB friends were bigly mad that Biden said "democracy is on the ballot" last night. Arguing is pointless.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Well they hate facts so obviously they would be mad he told the truth.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sounds like one of the very first things the new Michigan Dem trifecta will do is repeal Right to Work.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X