The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    This seems absurd. What was the law she allegedly broke?
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Preferred action was for her to lie to them and bus them to Martha’s Vineyard

Comment

• This time, a jury has found those involved in the Whitmer kidnapping plot guilty.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

From a different article:
          "The new ordinance makes it a criminal misdemeanor to share prepared food in a public park “for charitable purposes” without a permit."
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• This is a tactic that’s new to me

https://***********/alecmacgillis/st...Cj6vfoO9jM2Cdw

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Being kind
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Being kind
                As the fictional character they all proclaim to love said:

Truly I tell you, whatever you did for the lease of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

It's nice to see them doing the exact ****ing opposite.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Conservatism: the cruelty is the point. Their "reason" is just a pretext.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Being kind
                    Economic anxiety. I mean, if people go around giving food to hungry people in public parks, those people would no longer have any incentive at all to work and enrich a corporation owner. I mean, with free food in a park, they've got it made! I certainly know that if I thought there were free food involved, I'd quit my job tomorrow, give away my house and my fortune, and take it easy under the shade trees the rest of my economically valueless life.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      From a different article:
                      "The new ordinance makes it a criminal misdemeanor to share prepared food in a public park “for charitable purposes” without a permit."
                      I hope the people who enacted this law get hit by a bus.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I hope the people who enacted this law get hit by a bus.
                        I know I won't step in to help them after. Don't want to break the law.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I know I won't step in to help them after. Don't want to break the law.
                          I'll tell the bus to back up
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• So I am watching the game from Duluth tonight, and... well let me put it this way. Is Duluth unusually white? For the Midwest? For Minnesota? For a Minnesota college hockey crowd?

I'm used to a rotund crowd, I've watched Cardinals games. But this could be a Dump rally.
                            Cornell University

Comment

So I am watching the game from Duluth tonight, and... well let me put it this way. Is Duluth unusually white? For the Midwest? For Minnesota? For a Minnesota college hockey crowd?

I'm used to a rotund crowd, I've watched Cardinals games. But this could be a Dump rally.
                              Outside of the metro areas of the large cities, it's an accurate representation.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So I am watching the game from Duluth tonight, and... well let me put it this way. Is Duluth unusually white? For the Midwest? For Minnesota? For a Minnesota college hockey crowd?

You’re watching a hockey game. In northern MN. Whitey killed most of the natives. What else are you expecting?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X