• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Women per the GOP

1. Is she pregnant?
    2. Is she barefoot?
    3. If the answer to one or two is no, fix it ASAP.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Burn the Right to the ground and sow it with salt so nothing will ever grow there again.

These morons and the Taliban are the same. Same dumb sky daddy, same hatred of the people over the next hill.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well it likely won't last...

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/stat...29454771417090

Tens of people show up for Republican Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano’s rally in front of the state capitol building.
        Shapiro is gonna crush and then straighten some of this crap out.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mbrodkorb/status...25517603831809

NEW: The
          @MNGOP sent a “CONFIDENTIAL” email to candidates with instructions on how to answer questions about abortion. According to the email, the answer was “developed and tested” by the "state party and key stakeholders..." See email below.[/quote]

This would have had a better chance at working if the National GOP wasn't pushing and abortion ban nationwide.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I’m surprised they are willing to discuss education, when we know their policies on it are to restrict it.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I love that to Republicans, questions about issues are seen as "baiting."
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I hope door knockers for the R state candidates come to my door to talk about this

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I’m surprised they are willing to discuss education, when we know their policies on it are to restrict it.
                  It is just for buzzwords no actual policy. Lots of "woke teachers" and "indoctrination" with a lot whining about safety. Meanwhile Walz will say "Hey ****wits I was a teacher I bet I know about it than you".
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...0cISxWfzA&s=19

Breaking: The Attorney General of Texas Ken Paxton has fled his home in a truck driven by his wife. His wife is state Senator Angela Paxton. The Attorney General of Texas has fled to avoid being served a subpoena.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/s...LljGD0LEQ&s=19

Doug Mastriano promises to be a "firewall" against...law enforcement and the rule of law. That's not the kind of protection we need.
                      Who wants to defund the police again?
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Under his eye

https://thehill.com/homenews/3662295...ibextid=4td405

Comment

• These old white ****s can’t die soon enough

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1...8LwIX1Al-mxE3g

Comment

• In the "let's see how this gets enforced" department, Wayne State University has become the first school in the nation to enact a rule for all corporations who do business with the University.

If you do business with the university, you are forbidden from making any political donation to a candidate who refuses to uphold democratic values.

https://twitter.com/MCmuckraker/stat...10674944782337
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• "Corporations are people, my friend."
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

These old white ****s can’t die soon enough

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1...8LwIX1Al-mxE3g
                                As an old white ****, I couldn't agree more.

If I could take every white male my age and older out with me I would absolutely do the Thanos snap. And just think of the cougar opportunities for you youngins it would open up!

Don't thank me, just build me a ****ing statue outside Lynah. Or The Hague.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X