X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So DeathSantis is taking this one seriously:

https://www.flgov.com/2022/09/23/gov...-depression-9/

Any bets how many fewer Floridians it kills than COVID has?
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• It's just the common rain storm. Everyone gets those.

Put that umbrella away, they look silly protecting themselves with it. They're not even using the umbrella correctly, they could still get wet even using it.

Look at the idiots hoarding provisions, how stupid can they be?

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Luckily they won't ask for federal assistance since they want nothing to do with the federal government.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Just strip women of all rights already

https://twitter.com/tbonier/status/1...xiZnNlvVUdXAlA

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GrantHermes/stat...72566399492098

What's funny s when she gets smoked she is going to wonder why...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Please tell me Whitmer will beat Dixon by 30 points.

There can't possibly be more than a third of the electorate who are sociopaths, right? Even in Frigid Alabama?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Please tell me Whitmer will beat Dixon by 30 points.

There can't possibly be more than a third of the electorate who are sociopaths, right? Even in Frigid Alabama?
                Sadly it will probably be around 20-25 points. There is a lot of religious and rural derp in this state.
                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Sadly it will probably be around 20-25 points. There is a lot of religious and rural derp in this state.
                  If it is anywhere near 25 points that's a great sign. While I fully expect Whitmer to roll to a no-doubt win, a final tally much closer than 20 points is likely. Democrats are not over-delivering on votes in very many places, and has a single poll showed her up by more than 15 points even?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

If it is anywhere near 25 points that's a great sign. While I fully expect Whitmer to roll to a no-doubt win, a final tally much closer than 20 points is likely. Democrats are not over-delivering on votes in very many places, and has a single poll showed her up by more than 15 points even?
                    I don't see GQPers coming out for this election as well as they would if Trump were actually on the ballot. There isn't wny polling that has her over 20, but I think it will happen.
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

One just came out on Friday that has her up 16.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Sounds like favre has a dependence on welfare

https://twitter.com/ctvnews/status/1...Y40Q9Pqk6zutTA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Sounds like favre has a dependence on welfare

https://twitter.com/ctvnews/status/1...Y40Q9Pqk6zutTA
                          He's just a Republican. That's what Republicans do. You won't find a Republican on Planet Earth that has a problem with any of it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He's just a Republican. That's what Republicans do. You won't find a Republican on Planet Earth that has a problem with any of it.
                            He's a hillbilly redneck. That's what hillbilly rednecks do. You won't find a hillbilly redneck on Planet Earth that has a problem with any of it.

FIFY.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

He's a hillbilly redneck. That's what hillbilly rednecks do. You won't find a hillbilly redneck on Planet Earth that has a problem with any of it.

FIFY.
                              Brandine is in Congress, now.

Cletus is a federal judge.

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Oh **** right off with this ****

https://twitter.com/lebassett/status...ZZsPMEOnjva_bg

Comment

Working...
                                X