This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status...03548501446661

This is a ****ing travesty. Lock them all up...perp walk Ron DeSantis and take him to the elevator in the back of the courthouse where they usually beat the confessions out of you.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The cruelty is the point. End the right or we all die.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status...03548501446661

This is a ****ing travesty. Lock them all up...perp walk Ron DeSantis and take him to the elevator in the back of the courthouse where they usually beat the confessions out of you.
        Just came to post this too. People MUST end up in jail for this. This was a malicious attempt to cause injury. Every DHS person who put their name on the paper should be fired by 5 PM today.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• There does seem to be a lot of people pointing out the amount of wealthy attorneys that reside on MV. Might have been a tactical error ;^)

CNN apparently is saying the migrants "chose" to go there. Cause I am sure after you have crossed 10 states to enter the country the first place you think to go is Martha's ****ing Vineyard...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So cake eaters homecoming didn’t go as planned Friday.

group of teens who apparently don’t go to Edina got into football game and started multiple fights, leading to 3 police departments needed to evacuate stadium and calm things down. This happened two blocks from my house and they beat up one of my neighbors who is a retired teacher with grandkids.

of course there are videos available and it does appear to be a group of East African boys causing all the trouble, maybe Matt birk can come have a press conference

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So cake eaters homecoming didn’t go as planned Friday.

group of teens who apparently don’t go to Edina got into football game and started multiple fights, leading to 3 police departments needed to evacuate stadium and calm things down. This happened two blocks from my house and they beat up one of my neighbors who is a retired teacher with grandkids.

of course there are videos available and it does appear to be a group of East African boys causing all the trouble, maybe Matt birk can come have a press conference
              jfc. That must be awful for so many people.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                So cake eaters homecoming didn’t go as planned Friday.

I think over the next 5-10 years it'll be interesting to see what happens in the Metro area. I see that Hennepin County is experimenting with Handy's social workers program as a way of addressing crime. They plan to spend about $10 million over this year and next on a variety of programs designed to reduce violent crime in the county.

It's obviously way too soon to see any impact given that we're only 8+ months in. It'll be great if it works. But if it doesn't I expect by the end of the decade there will be a demand for changes. The populace won't stand, indefinitely, for a half a dozen people shot on Hennepin or 1st Avenue each weekend before they demand that the brute squad be sent back in.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think over the next 5-10 years it'll be interesting to see what happens in the Metro area. I see that Hennepin County is experimenting with Handy's social workers program as a way of addressing crime. They plan to spend about $10 million over this year and next on a variety of programs designed to reduce violent crime in the county.

It's obviously way too soon to see any impact given that we're only 8+ months in. It'll be great if it works. But if it doesn't I expect by the end of the decade there will be a demand for changes. The populace won't stand, indefinitely, for a half a dozen people shot on Hennepin or 1st Avenue each weekend before they demand that the brute squad be sent back in.
                  It'll do good for some but it doesn't address the real issue. Humanity hasn't changed. Humanity's access to deadly weapons has changed.

Comment

• In the "Gee Who Could Have Predicted This" category I just got an email from Walz talking about a poll that shows Jensen is within the margin for error just like I said would happen. I hate how stupid the average political cycle is...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In the "Gee Who Could Have Predicted This" category I just got an email from Walz talking about a poll that shows Jensen is within the margin for error just like I said would happen. I hate how stupid the average political cycle is...
                      They are hardcore begging for money. I can only imagine how much worse the GQP is with appeals to donors right now, given that they allegedly blew through so much of their war chest already.

Comment

• Any poll that shows Jensen within the MOE is deeply flawed. When Walz crushes him in the debates it will be even worse.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

They are hardcore begging for money. I can only imagine how much worse the GQP is with appeals to donors right now, given that they allegedly blew through so much of their war chest already.
                          I heard Mitch is offering backbench bl0wjobs to Vice Chairs of the local BBB chapters for $20 a pop.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Any poll that shows Jensen within the MOE is deeply flawed. When Walz crushes him in the debates it will be even worse.
                            WHY ARE GAS PRICES SO HIGH TlM?!?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR LOCKDOWNS!?!?!?

It's all they got. Like, they don't offer anything. Not even the vaporized remnants of an idea. It's just "OOGA BOOGA" nonsense that anyone who wanders outside of their gated community knows is bull****.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

WHY ARE GAS PRICES SO HIGH TlM?!?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR LOCKDOWNS!?!?!?

It's all they got. Like, they don't offer anything. Not even the vaporized remnants of an idea. It's just "OOGA BOOGA" nonsense that anyone who wanders outside of their gated community knows is bull****.
                              But they do their billboards in Gopher/Vikings colors so...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

But they do their billboards in Gopher/Vikings colors so...
                                I still find that offensive.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X