Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it comes to living by the words of Jesus Christ, Abbott, DeSantis, and other red state politicians are straight-up frauds. Keep sending immigrants to sanctuary cities and states, we will take them. Our communities will benefit from their culture and our economies will benefit from their labor. In the meantime, I strongly encourage all Dumpies to move to Texas and Florida. In another 50 years, half of Florida will be underwater and Texas will be a scorched wasteland of annual wildfires unable to sustain essential infrastructure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Racism tells white conservatives there is still somebody they're above.
      "If you ain't better than...." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlzaBi_QxPw

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Texas will be a scorched wasteland of annual wildfires unable to sustain essential infrastructure.
        Yeah!

< remembers AZ will be the same >

Aw crap.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJ
          If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.
          Bigotry is idiocy and bigots are idiots. That's all you need to know. Instead of getting them to empty their pockets we'd be better off putting them down like rabid ****ing dogs. But I guess that would be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            When it comes to living by the words of Jesus Christ, Abbott, DeSantis, and other red state politicians are straight-up frauds. Keep sending immigrants to sanctuary cities and states, we will take them. Our communities will benefit from their culture and our economies will benefit from their labor. In the meantime, I strongly encourage all Dumpies to move to Texas and Florida. In another 50 years, half of Florida will be underwater and Texas will be a scorched wasteland of annual wildfires unable to sustain essential infrastructure.
            I am all for Texas and Flo(R)ida becoming Mississippi 2.0 and 3.0 respectively!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              It should would be nice if the other party in a two party system had any ****ing interest in governing at all. They're all just ****ing clowns. Maybe if Lincoln Project Republicans were the ones in power and in charge.
              Lincoln Project doesn't want to govern, either. They just want to restore the GOP as a front for the Plutes' looting of the public treasury like it was under Reagan through Shrub.

But that would be preferable to outright treason and terrorism.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hey...finally something the GOP recycles! (crappy racist ideas)

https://twitter.com/JFKLibrary/statu...10627134529536

To embarrass Northern liberals and humiliate Black people, southern White Citizens Councils started their so-called "Reverse Freedom Rides," giving Black people one-way tickets to northern cities with false promises of jobs, housing, and better lives.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1570440907710930944

Republican governors trafficked migrants to blue states as a political “gotcha,” lying to them about where they were going, and expecting Democrats to be as cruel as they are. Instead, despite receiving no notification and no ability to prepare beforehand, they welcomed them.
                  Cool video attached to the tweet.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Conservatives actually believe everyone is as cruel as they. That's why they horselaugh at empathy. They think it's either a put on or for suckers. They cannot conceive of someone not being as vicious as they.

We would better off if they were... elsewhere.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• They are not taking all of this well. They really thought this would be a huge gotcha. Meanwhile sanctuary cities are saying they can send more.

BTW all of this is illegal, its a federal crime especially since they are lying to the families to get them on the plane.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I am all for Texas and Flo(R)ida becoming Mississippi 2.0 and 3.0 respectively!
                        This gives "Multiplicity" vibes, and I'm here for it.

Pictured: Florida after becoming Mississippi 3.0.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• You can also tell there are some in the media who don't like this played out either. They so wanted something to distract from the constant GOP shooting themselves in the foot stories.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yeah!

< remembers AZ will be the same >

Aw crap.
                            The difference is that Arizona will be that bad in only 25 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              You can also tell there are some in the media who don't like this played out either. They so wanted something to distract from the constant GOP shooting themselves in the foot stories.
                              CNN needed this for their new management's slide into cryptofascism.

Comment

• Ladies and gents, the party of small government!!!

https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/st...ymR3xb7xPtqzrQ

Comment

Working...
                                X