The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    This scorching hot take is a prime example of it.

https://***********/presjpolk/status...36929766744068
    Love that later in the conversation he says he finds it implausible that people would leave the second round blank because he can’t see why people would have no opinion between the remaining two.

As if we don’t have precedent on people leaving races blank, or that 99% of the time a third party vote in a regular election format is essentially accomplishing the same thing.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Tony Romm

@TonyRomm
      NEW: Republican attorneys general, conservative groups are readying potential lawsuits to block Biden’s student debt plan
      Between Dobbs, RoJo's sunsetting Social Security and this, they're aiming for the trifecta of "Non-college whites alone will win us the midterms."
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Between Dobbs, RoJo's sunsetting Social Security and this, they're aiming for the trifecta of "Non-college whites alone will win us the midterms."
        Those are the only people that matter as of late. Look at the attacks on education.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Lol. Tom emmer is such a piece of ****
          Don't insult **** like that!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Shhh...I think they have wonderful ideas and we should support their efforts!!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The thing I love about the next generation of Democratic leaders is they have none of that PTSD that the ones in leadership now have. Pelosi et al. are still reeling from Reagan. The lesson they took was you couldn't tell the truth to conservative voters because they would just take a free lunch (tax cuts) over everything else, even if it destroyed the country.

And so ever since we've had this stupid game where the GOP lies and the Democrats try to control the damage as the responsible adult, but we never engage with voters and tell them just how the GOP is lying, because OH NOES that would offend flyovers or southerners or rust belt whites some other group who supposedly we can't just state the facts to because they can't handle it.

Paradoxically, working with so many conservatives taught me it's not that (well, at least a third of them) they run away from facts or are imprisoned by ideology but that political Democrats simply stopped speaking to them as equals. Even Obama, as excellent as he was in most other respects, did not. He begged. Abrams treats everybody as an equal which means she also lets them have it when needed. That is a leader.

Of course there will be crazies who can never see the truth, and bigots who can never see past gender or skin color or sexual orientation. And of course we'll never have those people. So be it, good, we got rid of the Dixiecrats for a reason. That is maybe 67% of the GOP electorate (based on who wins their primaries). We do not need them. But 33% of GOP voters are work-a-day lemmings who, while they support Nazis today, will lose interest in them (1) as they lose and the novelty dims, and (2) as we promote leaders who just read them the cold equations and say "you're not an idiot; figure it out."
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Non-college white males. What is that, 23% of the country (and 50% of North Dakota)?
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Non-college white males. What is that, 23% of the country (and 50% of North Dakota)?
                  Unfortunately I don't think that the exclusion of all women here is valid. There are quite a few who vote along party lines despite being self-harming. It's a common thing to see "Biden Supporters swipe left" on dating profiles. The frequency of that shows me that they are true believers and are unreachable at the moment.

Comment

• I love the GOP is calling RCV "election hacking" because it is more small "d" democratic. Talk about a tell.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Unfortunately I don't think that the exclusion of all women here is valid. There are quite a few who vote along party lines despite being self-harming. It's a common thing to see "Biden Supporters swipe left" on dating profiles. The frequency of that shows me that they are true believers and are unreachable at the moment.
                      I'm too old to know whether swipe left is good or bad. But if conservasows are filtering out lefties they're saving us a lot of time.
                      Cornell University

Comment

I'm too old to know whether swipe left is good or bad. But if conservasows are filtering out lefties they're saving us a lot of time.
                        They are saying that they have no interest in you if support Biden. So yes, they filter themselves out. But it's also so common, it's a significant portion of the female vote.

Comment

I love the GOP is calling RCV "election hacking" because it is more small "d" democratic. Talk about a tell.
                          “I do not like the intended consequences of this system because it negatively affects me.”

I posted it earlier but their main take is “our voters are too dumb to understand this system.”
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            "Why Peltola's Win is Bad For Biden"
                            -NY Times Probably
                            At some point the Times will probably tell us why a Biden win in 2024 would be bad for Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

At some point the Times will probably tell us why a Biden win in 2024 would be bad for Biden
                              It'll be bad for Democrats. The MSM pearl clutching over his age and health will begin right after the midterms.

Comment

• Dominion voting machine stolen from Michigan sold on Goodwill website; resold on eBay; purchased by security expert in Connecticut.

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...e-bought-ebay/
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X