The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Not totally official but it looks like Peltola has won.

First Democrat from Alaska in the House since 1972. First Alaska Native, First Woman too.
    If this holds, hats off to Alaska.

Comment

• So the Begich votes have broke roughly 50% to Palin, 30% (30!) to Peltola, and 20% were bulleted.

Trump just cost the GOP a slam dunk House seat.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

So the Begich votes have broke roughly 50% to Palin, 30% (30!) to Peltola, and 20% were bulleted.

Trump just cost the GOP a slam dunk House seat.
        Can't win a Primary w/o Dump.

Can't win a General w/ Dump.

I like this paradox.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Stacy abrams slays.

https://***********/mrbenwexler/stat...VEmmHxxYpriXJg

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I like this paradox.
            The worst part of that is our primaries are now open, jungle primaries. Murkowski almost dominated hers.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Quick math shows Palin only got 50% of Begich’s votes.

I told you all! Alaskans. Hate. Valley. Trash.

I’m literally crying tears of relief that Palin didn’t win. Holy ****.
              That is awesome!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Chris Hayes with the perfect summation:

https://mobile.***********/allinwith...33128175321088
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I like this paradox.
                  Yup. He brings in enough voters to get rid of the old school GOP but can't expand the tent to keep it going. Independents and rank and file hucksters of old flee.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 08-31-2022, 07:42 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    This is why I hope GA is a stepping stone to bigger things! She destroys all narratives without shouting or talking above people. She is the perfect template of what the future of the Democratic Party should be.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My internet is out right now (house fire down the street) so I’m doing this all on my phone but #akelect is good hashtag to search as most of the local writers are using that one.

Also, shoutout to Ivan Moore of Alaska Survey Research. He was the only one to poll the race and he pretty much nailed it.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Wow. Well done, Alaska. My uncle was no doubt apart of those who voted for Peltola. We talked about it when he visited the lower 48 in June. We both agreed Peltola had little chance.

Comment

• Palin is ALL IN on RCV being a conspiracy to keep her from winning.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Palin is ALL IN on RCV being a conspiracy to keep her from winning.
                            Also a preview of what's coming with races elsewhere.

It's all a conspiracy!
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Also a preview of what's coming with races elsewhere.

It's all a conspiracy!
                              Makes our Legislature and Governor races more important as the Repubs are going to be all in on hacking away RCV.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Also, get ready for the "Republicans in disarray!!!" fight as Begich and Palin are bound to fight one another over who should drop out of the November race.

Edit: It's started already! https://***********/SeanBMaguire/sta...DRzbn8v7grAAAA
                                Last edited by Jimjamesak; 08-31-2022, 08:26 PM.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X