Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I get that "rural" tends to be rural everywhere, but if most states were essentially the same far more of them would be purple than either solid red or blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Having been past the paper mill in Albany, OR and through Arthur Kill (Brooklyn's garbage dump) on Staten Island, I beg to differ. Industrial chicken farms are right up there, too.
      Chicken isn't so bad. Paper is. Won't disagree that it's truly foul either.

But nothing could propose me for the smell of beets permeating my clothes and skin for days after laundering and showering. They're literally digesting sugar beets in open ponds for wastewater treatment. I imagine only a human wastewater is worse.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Meanwhile, kids who are actually being abused are left to rot

https://twitter.com/lmcgaughy/status...SSiGY8TMAosLJg

Comment

• Well yeah, he doesnt want his friends to get in trouble because they diddle little boys and girls or beat their families to a pulp so get CPC stretched thin on wild goose chases!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Chicken isn't so bad. Paper is.
            Hard disagree. I grew up with a Mead paper mill in my town, and I would spend gladly spend 100 hours at that plant to avoid 1 hour in a commercial chicken barn.

Never smelled rotting beets - thank goodness, apparently.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Chicken isn't so bad. Paper is. Won't disagree that it's truly foul either.

But nothing could propose me for the smell of beets permeating my clothes and skin for days after laundering and showering. They're literally digesting sugar beets in open ponds for wastewater treatment. I imagine only a human wastewater is worse.
              Mental note: If one must visit North Dakota, make sure it's during hockey season (and pack the woolies).

Comment

• OK, Alaskans here. Tell me your prediction.

The Alaska Board of Elections will begin livestreaming the count at 4 p.m. Alaska time.
                What is that for us, sometime in October?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  OK, Alaskans here. Tell me your prediction.

What is that for us, sometime in October?
                  From the midterms thread…
                  Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  The Alaska Division of Elections is livestreaming the RCV calculations for the House Special Election tomorrow at 4pm AST.

4pm AST is 8pm EST.

Someone is going for some TV time.

(Source)
                  Palin by probably less than 2%.

Whatever outcome, it’s inevitably going to the courts.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Also, all three candidates (Palin, Peltola, and Begich) were supposed to be on stage at a forum hosted by the Alaska Oil and Gas Association at the same time as the results. Sounds like they’ve shortened that forum but they should all still be there.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The livestream is on Facebook, though you don’t need an account to watch apparently. Just search “Alaska Division of Elections”.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• If it has enough signatures, why is it not on the ballot? https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ot-initiative/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          If it has enough signatures, why is it not on the ballot? https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ot-initiative/
                          Because the election board is a 4 person board split between parties. It is going to the Michigan Supreme Court, which is majority democratic appointed, so it should be on the ballot.

So bascially if it is a tie it doesn't get on the ballot. Just more GOP ****ery.
                          Last edited by Bronco; 08-31-2022, 06:06 PM.
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Not totally official but it looks like Peltola has won.

First Democrat from Alaska in the House since 1972. First Alaska Native, First Woman too.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Wasserman called it.

lolol

Comment

• Quick math shows Palin only got 50% of Begich’s votes.

I told you all! Alaskans. Hate. Valley. Trash.

I’m literally crying tears of relief that Palin didn’t win. Holy ****.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X