This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Picture a drunken Mel Gibson rant, but replace the overt Antisemitism with loud and proud homo/transphobia.
    So, every evangelical sermon.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Send them to Gitmo and waterboard them until they give up their co-conspirator terrorists.

(I'm kidding, of course. We already know they are Republican Members, media, and voters.)
      Glad to see the jury was as unmoved by the defense's angle of "acquit to send a message to the FBI" as I was. In fact, in the wake of the recent Mar-a-Lago operation, it annoyed me. If you want to try and litigate entrapment in the court of law, fine, but the obvious political bent of that particular phrasing was an insult to the jury's intelligence.

Comment

• Dan Webster in Florida (R-11) holds off nutbar Laura Loomer for Congress 50.7 to 44.5
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Crist v DeSantis
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Peltola increases her lead slightly in Alaska.

https://alaskapublic.org/2022/08/23/...ction-results/
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• I love this

“despite no state income tax, most Texans pay more in taxes than Californians”

https://twitter.com/houstonchron/sta...Ne1_XGTXjXhtgA

Comment

• New guilty verdict in Whitmer kidnapping plot.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...4sB9mCPb7CO2TY
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I love this. **** these talibangelicals going Around getting books banned

https://twitter.com/mrsamartini/stat...Ne1_XGTXjXhtgA

Comment

• Big victory in ny19 for the dems

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Peltola increases her lead slightly in Alaska.

https://alaskapublic.org/2022/08/23/...ction-results/
                      She needs about another 2-3% in her lead to beat Palin (according to polling data from one of the better pollsters up here). With current numbers it’s going to be awfully close.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        She needs about another 2-3% in her lead to beat Palin (according to polling data from one of the better pollsters up here). With current numbers it’s going to be awfully close.
                        Too had this is just for the special. Unless it propels some more democrats to come out this feels more like a surprise shock for Republicans and people’s first time with RCV. Probably helps them shore up support for the general. I saw the third Republican is dropping out of the general so now November’s election will be the exact same as the special.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Too had this is just for the special. Unless it propels some more democrats to come out this feels more like a surprise shock for Republicans and people’s first time with RCV. Probably helps them shore up support for the general. I saw the third Republican is dropping out of the general so now November’s election will be the exact same as the special.
                          It’s actually really good for her and the general in November is looking even better. She was a virtual unknown with no funding (she had almost no advertising and wasn’t even the Party pick for this race) who’s beaten an AFP funded family dynasty kid and gone toe to toe with a former Governor in a low turnout primary election. She can absolutely win in November.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            It’s actually really good for her and the general in November is looking even better. She was a virtual unknown with no funding (she had almost no advertising and wasn’t even the Party pick for this race) who’s beaten an AFP funded family dynasty kid and gone toe to toe with a former Governor in a low turnout primary election. She can absolutely win in November.
                            Agreed it’s good she’s doing this as an unknown, but will this force Palin and Begich to be friendlier to shore up 2nd place votes or is the divide between them too much?

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Agreed it’s good she’s doing this as an unknown, but will this force Palin and Begich to be friendlier to shore up 2nd place votes or is the divide between them too much?
                              The divide is too much, Begich’s only to path to victory is beating Palin and Palin is way too divisive, even on the Republican side.

Peltola needs money for advertising though. It’ll be interesting to see if the Native Corps start dumping money into her campaign and if she can get help from national sources too.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Assume Palin has no interest in winning but it just grifting for donations she will then pocket.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X