The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I had to look it up - never heard of that movie. Did they do the exaggerated accent bit?

btw did MN ever go back to providing incentives for motion picture companies to film in state?
    I believe Walz did yes.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "I want to bring the economy down": https://***********/RonFilipkowski/s...29693886717953

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        "I want to bring the economy down": https://***********/RonFilipkowski/s...29693886717953
        The smiling, knowing and approving nodding from the guy to what is painfully obviously absolute word salad nonsense is... something to behold.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• In his defense, they always run up the deficit and **** stuff up, so

Comment

Did they do the exaggerated accent bit?
            It's not the accent so much as the drooling. You gotta get the drool right.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

It's not the accent so much as the drooling. You gotta get the drool right.
              To be fair you're not used to being surrounded by women with all their teeth and a weight lower than their IQ.

Comment

To be fair you're not used to being surrounded by women with all their teeth and a weight lower than their IQ.
                Ha! You may want to be surrounded by 75-pound women, but not me.

Comment

• Hey you know how the outstate people say crime is only happening in the city?

https://***********/_cingraham/statu...lKOp-tH0Q&s=19
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Hey you know how the outstate people say crime is only happening in the city?

https://***********/_cingraham/statu...lKOp-tH0Q&s=19
                    Oh, there you go using that "per capita" math to make the rural areas look bad...

:^p
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Youngkin traveling to campaign for bat **** crazy R candidates

https://***********/7newsdc/status/1...GR8yKF7Gml7PaA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Youngkin traveling to campaign for bat **** crazy R candidates

https://***********/7newsdc/status/1...GR8yKF7Gml7PaA
                        Such a middle of the road guy. It's no wonder independent voters afraid of CRT voted for him.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Such a middle of the road guy. It's no wonder independent voters afraid of CRT voted for him.
                          Hopefully he helps ensure this doesn’t happen again. I think people are realizing quickly that he’s just like trump.

was happy to see some ads on tv last night talking to women and ob gyns and overlaying jensens voice saying he wants to ban abortion. That scum has tried to backpedal saying he’d support exceptions for incest amd rape but we know he won’t- he just started saying that when he realized it was important to his survival

Comment

• Keep it coming!

Tom Bonier @tbonier

Remember the surge in registration among women voters in KS leading up to the vote 2 weeks ago? We released a new report today showing increasing proportions of women among new registrants in other key states, all since the Dobbs decision on June 24th.

Comment

Keep it coming!
                              From his thread:

Originally posted by Tom Bonier
                              In Pennsylvania, among those voters who have registered to vote since June 24th, women outnumber men by a shocking 17 pts margin. For reference, among all registrants in PA, women outnumber men by only a 4 pt margin.

It's not just PA though. Our report pointed out the surge in women voters in MI and WI as well since June 24th. But we have fresh data in another key state - Ohio, where the share of women among new registrants since Dobbs was 11 pts over men, as compared to <3 pts prior to 6/24.

As I noted after KS: we are seeing early signs of what could lead to a huge increase in women voting in November. These registration patterns closely resemble that of younger voters in '18 post-Parkland, which fueled the blue wave that year. This surge is young and female.

One more to add to the list here - in North Carolina, since the Dobbs decision was handed down on 6/24, women are outperforming men by a 7 pt share margin among new registrants.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah I posted that yesterday in the mid terms thread. It’s a positive sign, although I have some doubts about Ohio

Comment

Working...
                                X