This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Some people didn't realize being a gigantic bigot would jeopardize the library's ability to stay open.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/...9-b56fecbe196c
    "I'm concerned with the direction this library is going and I voted no to send a message," said a resident. "Please keep the library open, but change the way that we're making decisions on books."

Oh, so you didn’t want the library to have no money, just very little money. I don’t think the irony is direct enough to be a Leopards Eating Peoples Faces Party post, but it’s adjacent.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Blago is really leaning into this post prison life

https://twitter.com/jacknicas/status...yuj66HJZ_7AKfg

Comment

• Such classic republican BS.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...An3u2XBy8seeeA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          That's on brand.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

”Do you think that most people would say that teenage beauty pageants are a good idea?”

”Oh yeah, sure. I know what some of your big city, no-bra-wearing, hairy-legged women libbers might say. They might say that a pageant is old-fashioned and demeaning to the girls.”

”What's sick is women dressing like men.”

“You betcha, Iris. No, I think you boys are gonna find something a litle bit different here in Mount Rose. For one thing, we're all God-fearing folk, every last one of us. And you will not find a "back room" in our video store. No, no, that filth is better left to the sin cities.”

AKA Minneapolis Saint Paul”
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              ”Do you think that most people would say that teenage beauty pageants are a good idea?”

”Oh yeah, sure. I know what some of your big city, no-bra-wearing, hairy-legged women libbers might say. They might say that a pageant is old-fashioned and demeaning to the girls.”

”What's sick is women dressing like men.”

“You betcha, Iris. No, I think you boys are gonna find something a litle bit different here in Mount Rose. For one thing, we're all God-fearing folk, every last one of us. And you will not find a "back room" in our video store. No, no, that filth is better left to the sin cities.”

AKA Minneapolis Saint Paul”
              Yeah they hate everyone down here...except when they need our money!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Palin will stand up for Alaska, unless there is a crudely drawn picture of a ***** involved.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I drove up to central Minnesota lakes region last week. Still plenty of god bless trump signs in stearns county!

Comment

• The North remembers

https://bringmethenews.com/wisconsin...1Vzw&fs=e&s=cl

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I don’t know about any of that, I just immediately thought of that scene when I saw that video.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I drove up to central Minnesota lakes region last week. Still plenty of god bless trump signs in stearns county!
                        Anyone who has ever visited St. Cloud is not surprised by this.

Comment

I don’t know about any of that, I just immediately thought of that scene when I saw that video.
                          Your response was the correct response

Comment

Well you nailed it!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I had to look it up - never heard of that movie. Did they do the exaggerated accent bit?

btw did MN ever go back to providing incentives for motion picture companies to film in state?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                I had to look it up - never heard of that movie. Did they do the exaggerated accent bit?

btw did MN ever go back to providing incentives for motion picture companies to film in state?
                                Drop Dead Gorgeous is a classic of the American cinema and I will not hear other opinions on this.

And yes they did do the exaggerated accent bit (which is hilarious when Kirsten Dunst does it).
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X