No announcement yet.

The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand is probably worried someone will punch him...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      So Biden, the man that most Kentucky voters hate and will not vote for - has now visited the flooded areas, While rand Paul and Mitch McConnell can’t be bothered
      Did he toss anyone a roll of paper towels to sop up the water?

Comment

• Voted today. Found out my hood was sliced out of Omar’s district and I’m now in the district of the rep who I think does a really good job with his constituents. No complaints here

Comment

• I assume that's Deano.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Yep. Love dean

Comment

• Dean is great...weird he is both yours and my parents since they live in Plymouth.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Dean is great...weird he is both yours and my parents since they live in Plymouth.
                With the new district lines, he now has parts of Edina, Hopkins, anoka and…coon rapids lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

With the new district lines, he now has parts of Edina, Hopkins, anoka and…coon rapids lol
                  Moving Anoka and Crapids made an already very red sixth even redder.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I’m sure you’re correct. Wapo says CD 3 was +21 for Biden

Comment

• As long as Dean gets re-elected I dont much care. And as long as my district stays Blue (and it will) I dont much care either. I would prefer Omar but if she loses to her main opponent he is hardly objectionable.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Dean is fine, but he’s about as moderate/centrist as it gets in the Democratic Caucus. He’s also openly asked Biden not to run again in 2024, which is saying the quiet part out loud. Reminds me of a slightly more liberal Jared Golden.

Comment

• He also does a lot with his constituents. I’ve been to multiple climate change panels here locally that he’s put on, among other things. He’s got great organizers

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                            Dean is fine, but he’s about as moderate/centrist as it gets in the Democratic Caucus. He’s also openly asked Biden not to run again in 2024, which is saying the quiet part out loud. Reminds me of a slightly more liberal Jared Golden.
                            Dean is not Centrist. He just doesn't like to hear himself talk like Omar does so he seems more moderate than he is. He would vote for any progressive legislation put in front of him because that is what his voters want.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

doesn't like to hear himself talk like Omar does
                              Oh give it a rest.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dean is not Centrist. He just doesn't like to hear himself talk like Omar does so he seems more moderate than he is. He would vote for any progressive legislation put in front of him because that is what his voters want.
                                His voting record suggests otherwise. I would vote for him over any Republican, but I’d vote for his more liberal primary opponent, especially if his district got bluer from redistricting. I believe y’all on the constituent services.

Comment

Working...
                                X