This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/SenLouiseLucas/s...truYuUb2g&s=19

BREAKING: The Youngkin administration is now attempting to ban the mention of homosexuality in all Virginia schools- using an outdated and unconstitutional section of code to define "sexually explicit content" to bypass the General Assembly.
    Any liberal who didn't vote in Virginia or went third party is an accomplice to this...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Again, Virginia, hope you’re enjoining what you ordered.

https://twitter.com/senlouiselucas/s...HQ0voF3flZZRjA

Comment

• You realize you posted the same tweet I did? ;^)

(beat ya by 2 minutes)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah it definitely wasn’t showing up when I posted

Comment

• To those of you in Michigan...the press keeps talking about how "The Dems Propped Up Meijer's Opponent" but most of the Michigan people I see on Twitter say the ads really only talked about how Meijer's opponent was an extremist not endorsing him or pushing them to vote for him. Is that true because if so I am not seeing the problem...

What say you Michiganders?!?!

(this is coming up because Meijer basically endorsed the man who beat him at a Unity party proving he is just a fascist with a different leader)
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Bingo. There are no good Republicans. Not one. MAYBE Liz Cheney would refuse to endorse, but it's a very short list.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Meijer lol. Literally only thing he’s not a whacko on is Jan 6.

**** that guy

Comment

• And Tudor thinks Trans Supremacy is A Thing.

If wanting the government to leave my community alone and stop using us for cheap political points makes me a Trans Supremacist, then I will wear that label all day.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• So, I don’t believe for a second that Ilhan Omar will lose her primary this week…but she certainly has an interesting opponent this time. Another black male coincidentally but this guy has a long history of service in the city and fighting violence, which is a prescient issue for the area right now.

the mayors of Minneapolis, St. Louis park, Edina, and Golden valley also endorse her opponent.

he vote D 100% of the time and seems to have more of an interest in what is going on locally than Ilhan so I’d have no issue with him.

Comment

• Yeah he is someone I could vote for if he wins...but good lord his fliers are annoying. We get it you agree with her on everything except cops...not exactly a great flex or campaign imho.

Vote for me IM JUST LIKE HER!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Yeah he is someone I could vote for if he wins...but good lord his fliers are annoying. We get it you agree with her on everything except cops...not exactly a great flex or campaign imho.

Vote for me IM JUST LIKE HER!
                        'Cept for the "'Murica-hating Muslim terrorist" thing
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I don't live in Trumpville no one cares about that...certainly very few in her district.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Now Michigan AG requesting prosecutor after uncovering evidence that dump backed candidates had a scheme to tamper with voting machines

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Now Michigan AG requesting prosecutor after uncovering evidence that dump backed candidates had a scheme to tamper with voting machines
                              https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...66054155329537

Matthew DePerno, a Trump-backed GOP candidate for Michigan attorney general, is under criminal investigation for possibly tampering with voting machines, documents say

Michigan’s Democratic attorney general is calling for a special prosecutor to investigate her Donald Trump-backed challenger after finding evidence linking him to a potentially criminal plot to seize and tamper with voting machines used in the 2020 election, according to a letter obtained by CNN and documents released Monday by the attorney general’s office.

For months, the Michigan State Police and the attorney general’s office have been investigating a series of voting machine breaches that took place in several counties around the state last year. According to the documents released Monday, that probe has led investigators to Kalamazoo-based lawyer Matthew DePerno, a Republican candidate running against incumbent Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel.

Trump has thrown his support behind DePerno, and he picked up an endorsement earlier this year from Michigan Republican Party activists, paving the way for him to officially become the GOP nominee for attorney general at the party convention later this month. He is one of several Trump-backed election deniers who are currently running to become the top law enforcement officer or the top election official in their states.

Nessel is now asking for a special prosecutor to be appointed to avoid a potential conflict of interest. The investigation into voting machine breaches has unearthed facts that indicate DePerno and two other associates may have broken the law when they “orchestrated a coordinated plan to gain access to voting tabulators,” according to Nessel’s office.

“When this investigation began there was not a conflict of interest. However, during the course of the investigation, facts were developed that DePerno was one of the prime instigators of the conspiracy,” Nessel’s office wrote in an August 5 petition for the Prosecuting Attorneys Coordinating Counsel to appoint a special prosecutor.

The DePerno campaign tweeted a statement late Sunday saying he has reviewed the petition for a special prosecutor and “denied the allegations presented.” The statement also says, “the claims presented by Nessel show a completely unwarranted and erroneous attack based on political prosecution.”

The request from Nessel’s office alleges that DePerno was present in a hotel room in early 2021 when a group of individuals performed unauthorized “tests” on voting tabulators they had seized from multiple Michigan counties – suggesting investigators have evidence that directly links him to the potentially illegal breaches.

“We have requested the appointment of a Special Prosecuting Attorney to review the case for the issuance of possible criminal charges against several of the individuals involved. We view the actions of these individuals to be very serious,” Nessel’s office wrote in a letter to Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a fellow Democrat, summarizing the investigation’s findings.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 08-08-2022, 10:47 AM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So Biden, the man that most Kentucky voters hate and will not vote for - has now visited the flooded areas, While rand Paul and Mitch McConnell can’t be bothered

Comment

Working...
                                X