Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Town in Michigan votes to defund library because of LGBT books.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...brary-tax-vote

God, I can't wait for the day discussing cisgender heterosexual identities in school is viewed as "grooming" and "indoctrination" and cishet existence and participation in society is a hot button/wedge topic.

Maybe then the Straights will understand?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Small Town in Michigan votes to defund library because of LGBT books.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...brary-tax-vote

God, I can't wait for the day discussing cisgender heterosexual identities in school is viewed as "grooming" and "indoctrination" and cishet existence and participation in society is a hot button/wedge topic.

Maybe then the Straights will understand?
      I would’ve taken great odds on that town being Kalkaska.

Jamestown isn’t surprising though.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

I would’ve taken great odds on that town being Kalkaska.

Jamestown isn’t surprising though.
        Jamestown has that "come for the small town charm, stay for the blatant racism, homophobia, and transphobia vibe."
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Xtians should stop indoctrinating and grooming children for the Christofascist cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Xtians should stop indoctrinating and grooming children for the Christofascist cult.
            I can't find the TikTok, but prominent TikTok-er called out Christians for their indoctrination, grooming, and cannibalism.

.... and the only pushback he got on the video was from the cannibalism. They never denied the other two. He even pointed that out and they doubled down on it.
            Last edited by aparch; 08-04-2022, 11:02 AM.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I can't find the TikTok, but prominent TikTok-er called out Christians for their indoctrination, grooming, and cannibalism.

.... and the only pushback he got on the video was from the cannibalism. They never denied the other two. He even pointed that out and they doubled down on it.
              They can't deny grooming and indoctrination. Confirmation is basically taking a child and making them promise to commit to the indoctrination they've been getting.

I got a text from Tudor Dixon's campaign on Tuesday, read through her points and was like, ok those are reasonable until she got to something about the leftists indoctrinating children in our schools.

I'm wondering if having 2 women running for governor will leave the sexist crowd with no one to vote for.

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                I'm wondering if having 2 women running for governor will leave the sexist crowd with no one to vote for.
                They'll be fine with it as long as Dixon stays sufficiently loyal to TFG.

Comment

• Eva Bronz! I’m dying

https://twitter.com/rachelbitecofer/...Z-Z07vJtTylppg

Comment

• Holy shot that's good
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Great use of government resources https://www.boston.com/news/national...p_featurestack

The same thing is happening in Maine. Instead of going after people with license plates they don’t like why don’t they do something useful like try to lower gas prices?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Never should have allowed vanity plates in the first place. They're stupid.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Never should have allowed vanity plates in the first place. They're stupid.
                          Says the man with "GLS HF MT" plates... ;^)
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Mel Pearson fired. A poster or two in the other forum insisting this is a witch hunt with no proof lol. Seems like there’s enough proof

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Mel Pearson fired. A poster or two in the other forum insisting this is a witch hunt with no proof lol.
                              Guarantee they are Dumpies.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Thank god.

I really hope there isn't a single person, even among our most dedicated Rural Supremacists, who doesn't understand how IA-NH virtually ensures the Democratic nominee will not be representative of most Democrats in this country.

Make it SC-NV.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X