This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

But only if he bows out. If it becomes a fight we get destroyed.

I am putting my Leftist Big Girl Panties on and supporting Handsome Joe 100% because the stakes are too high. And remember: Jesus Himself could run and the Nazis would run ads screaming he's a pedophile for "suffer the little children come unto me."

So much this!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      So. I’ve decided to retire from this board. For good.

I guess I just decided the constant Nodak bashing was too much. I’m not gonna give any names, but you know who you are. So instead of continuing to take this nonstop abuse, I’ve decided to spend more time with my family. This is permanent.

Sure, there have been other things going on in my life. Masturbation’s not working anymore, and Dump’s gonna get off Scott free. But that stuff I can handle, mostly because it didn’t come from people I thought were soulmates. So bash away; I don’t care because I won’t hear you. I mean it.

Hey it isn't your fault the average NoDaker is so stupid they think Sic is an intellectual ;^)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So. I’ve decided to retire from this board. For good.

I guess I just decided the constant Nodak bashing was too much. I’m not gonna give any names, but you know who you are. So instead of continuing to take this nonstop abuse, I’ve decided to spend more time with my family. This is permanent.

Sure, there have been other things going on in my life. Masturbation’s not working anymore, and Dump’s gonna get off Scott free. But that stuff I can handle, mostly because it didn’t come from people I thought were soulmates. So bash away; I don’t care because I won’t hear you. I mean it.
        I am 99.99% sure none of the vitriol had you in its target and besides your only flaw was choosing to move to - and stay in - Wisconsin, so it's not even related to ND. ;^) Hope you reconsider.

Comment

• Personally, I like NoDak.

Please don't go; people only leave the board because of me.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Special Appearance report on Self Exile Island. Bob Gray's here. Everyone's picking on him.

Trees everywhere.

Comment

Special Appearance report on Self Exile Island. Bob Gray's here. Everyone's picking on him.

Trees everywhere.
              Is he self-nailed to a cross?

Comment

• Speaking of NoDak, a co-worker is headed to Grand Forks for a few weeks for work, and has zero idea of what GF is like. I recommended Red Pepper to him as a place to eat, but.... I know zero about it other than everyone recommends it. Whats good to order there?

And any other good restaurants the co-worker also needs to check out while there?

First person who mentions Olive Garden gets pistol whipped. Haha.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Speaking of NoDak, a co-worker is headed to Grand Forks for a few weeks for work, and has zero idea of what GF is like. I recommended Red Pepper to him as a place to eat, but.... I know zero about it other than everyone recommends it. Whats good to order there?

And any other good restaurants the co-worker also needs to check out while there?

I think they have 2 Olive Gardens...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Speaking of NoDak, a co-worker is headed to Grand Forks for a few weeks for work, and has zero idea of what GF is like. I recommended Red Pepper to him as a place to eat, but.... I know zero about it other than everyone recommends it. Whats good to order there?

Rhombus Guys = A+
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Holy shyt--he must be blowing his boss.

Entertainment in GF? Where to begin? Palace on the Prairie, of course. For sure bring his bowling shoes. How deep is he into axe throwing?

Comment

• If you don't mind the smell of cigarettes and watching pregnant waitresses do shots the bar scene in Grand Forks is delightful!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• burd I hope you don't leave, bud.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Whew, Mel Pearson may be in some trouble at Michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Whew, Mel Pearson may be in some trouble at Michigan
                              He should have listened to Rube and never left Tech ;^)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Holy shyt--he must be blowing his boss.

Entertainment in GF? Where to begin? Palace on the Prairie, of course. For sure bring his bowling shoes. How deep is he into axe throwing?
                                Well, he knows zero about college hockey as a Illini grad, so I think touring the Palace is out. And I'm not sure if he's much of an axe thrower.

I should have asked what was good around Madison too since I'm working here for a few months.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X