• Show
Clear All

• Brett favre took money from poor mothers

https://twitter.com/mstodaynews/stat...tUORm27pZYvwBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Brett favre took money from poor mothers

https://twitter.com/mstodaynews/stat...tUORm27pZYvwBA
      He’ll always be (in)famous for his interceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

He’ll always be (in)famous for his interceptions.
        And he did prey on an incredibly weak NFC North for a lot of years,

Comment

• In 2019, Peter Meijer cancelled an ArtPrize drag show performance by a troupe from the UK with Down's Syndrome, claiming they didn't understand and needed to be protected, despite the troupe's assurances to the contrary.

In 2022, he's bragging about it in a campaign ad.

I'm definitely voting for Hillary Scholten in November.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• https://twitter.com/joesonka/status/1548283415962591233

The Kentucky county GOP chair is now claiming their Facebook page was "hacked" and that's how the antisemitic "Jewish junta" post went up.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Floriduh allowing people who have not completed their degree to teach if they or their spouse is a veteran, because that magically makes you know how to be a teacher: https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...25692079943683

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Ron also was only gov to not pre order any kids Covid vaccines so the people in Florida with working brain cells are having a hard time finding shots for their kids

Comment

• 400 useless cops at uvalde school lol

Comment

400 useless cops at uvalde school lol
                    Came to post that.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/stat...31332766961665

149 US Border Patrol
                    91 Texas State Police
                    25 Uvalde Police
                    16 Uvalde Sheriff
                    5 Arredondo School Police
                    Remainder was neighboring county deputies, US Marshals, and DEA agents.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Bet they sucked up a lot of OT that day.

They were just waiting for a good guy with a gun to show up.
                      Last edited by rufus; 07-17-2022, 05:44 PM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Not sure if this goes here or the CFB thread ...

Yahoo Sports’ Dan Wetzel and Sports Illustrated’s Pat Forde discuss the possibility that California Governor Gavin Newsom and the University of California system Board of Regents could potentially block UCLA’s move to the Big Ten, and debate which school would be a great backup plan if the deal does fall through.
                        PAT FORDE: I mean--

DAN WETZEL: Anything's possible in California.

PAT FORDE: Yeah, you're literally taking on the governor here. He's one of the Board of Regents.

DAN WETZEL: And he wants to run for president though, doesn't he? Does he want to be the one that screws that up? He'll never win a primary in the Midwest.

PAT FORDE: Right. Block UCLA to the Big Ten, and lose Ohio, Michigan, all those important swing states.

DAN WETZEL: 120 electoral votes, what happened to them. Well, he blocked the Big Ten expansion. History books would be like, this is very weird, very weird. Weird way to lose the election.
                        That would rival Geri Ryan being in the six degrees of getting Mr. Obama to the White House.

... only in America. < facepalm >

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/could-cali...203256985.html
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Ron also was only gov to not pre order any kids Covid vaccines so the people in Florida with working brain cells are having a hard time finding shots for their kids
                          Proudly so, I'll add. This man is playing directly to Trump's base, but without the blatant stupidity and incompetence. He's a dangerous man because he convinces people he's reasonable and thoughtful.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• The idea that blocking a college football team from moving conferences would sink a presidential run is... so very American. Why are we so stupid?
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Proudly so, I'll add. This man is playing directly to Trump's base, but without the blatant stupidity and incompetence. He's a dangerous man because he convinces people he's reasonable and thoughtful.
                              Which describes virtually every Republican pre-Trump.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Party of small government!

https://twitter.com/politico/status/...gl7Sz2gQXAbutQ

Comment

Working...
                                X