and I know why
    because I got high, because I got high, because I was high

Chef kiss
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Kristi Noem was a real treat on CNN this morning. She didn’t answer any of the questions she was asked and Dana Bash didn’t bat an eye.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Kristi Noem was a real treat on CNN this morning. She didn’t answer any of the questions she was asked and Dana Bash didn’t bat an eye.
        Future of your party.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Future of your party.
          If Dana Bash is the future of the Democratic Party we’re screwed.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If Dana Bash is the future of the Democratic Party we’re screwed.
            Which position was she elected to?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Dumber than a bag of hammers. Even dumber, because he thinks he's being clever.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• For lack of a better thread...

Last edited by Slap Shot; 07-05-2022, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  For lack of a better thread...

This will be plagiarized.
                  "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                  Groucho Marx
                  "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                  Ron White
                  "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                  Milo Bloom

Comment

• I know nothing about police staffing levels but 80 officers on July 4 seems low.

no official city fireworks, people start lighting off their own. Then shooting

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...1W8U&fs=e&s=cl

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      I know nothing about police staffing levels but 80 officers on July 4 seems low.

no official city fireworks, people start lighting off their own. Then shooting

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...1W8U&fs=e&s=cl

Jesus Christ jake

"Mayor Jacob Frey has denounced the violent scenes that marred Minneapolis' Fourth of July celebrations, and said parents and acquaintances of those responsible should be "setting them straight.""

THAT'S WHAT COPS AND COURTS ARE FOR YOU ****ING IDIOT.
                      Cops should be out protecting people from shootings and fireworks being fired into crowds.

Like, we badly need serious reform. But that does NOT mean allowing the city to descend into hell.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Supposedly Jake was at surdyks Thursday night when their patio was shot at and people there started yelling at him. If you can trust those rumors

Comment

• Well to be fair part of the problem is the cops and those who would be cops aren't happy people think it is bad they're killing black people and can act with impunity so they don't want the job. I mean they just flat out murdered a dude in his own home (a person they weren't even looking for) and aren't even being charged...and that is post George Floyd.

That doesn't excuse what is going on but Frey only has so much new can do. People have to want the job. Otherwise he has the state step in and **** that I don't want the Troopers in charge. (Or I wouldn't if I lived in the city)

So the question really is...how do you have both enough cops and accountability? I don't know but things were barely working before and it is a cluster **** now so I got nothing.

Note: i am not a fan of Frey. Good man but weak mayor.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yep that's why he's paid the big bucks. He shouldn't be mayor if he can't solve that singular problem.
                            Code:

Comment

• The idiot cop who killed Floyd destroyed the city. Tore it apart from the inside. The cops who stood there watching him do it were just as guilty. Once that happened everything changed. I don't think there are easy fixes for any of it no matter who is mayor.

Not really safe to go downtown now. Kind of safe, but not like it was. I have no drive to go down there often like I used to.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                The idiot cop who killed Floyd destroyed the city.
                                Yes.
                                That idiot is an idiot.

But it spiralled to ... ACAB.

So the profession is demonized; the profession has a personnel outflow; the cities see rising crime. Who could've predicted.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X