The States: Where We Wish Texas Would Secede Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Very helpful. But what do I need to see god?

My gut tells me you can help.
    Well...I can say if you have a few hours to kill pour yourself about 3 fingers of Irish Whisky, pop 5mg of THC (and repeat 30 minutes later) and watch some moronic 70/80/90s comedy. I find Super Troopers is a great choice but something that will make you laugh hysterically without drugs is key. The endorphin rush on top of the other stuff will let you trip the light fantastic!

Be warned...if it is a film with attractive ladies all over the place you might turn into a (bigger) drooling mess. In Vegas I often need tunnel vision just to avoid going insane!

Damn this is me when I read my posts:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The MNGOP is upset because they are so stupid they didn't realize they accidentally legalized 5mg of edible Marijuana because they didn't understand what "hemp derived " means.

Science *****es!!
      Final draft: THC edibles and beverages are legal in Minnesota starting tomorrow. A key Republican in the Republican-controlled Senate said he didn’t realize the scope of the law he signed off on, calls for it to be rolled back. Democratic leader says no.
      https://***********/RyanFaircloth/st...50418039345153

Didn't realize? He should lose his job. And his staff should lose their jobs.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well...I can say if you have a few hours to kill pour yourself about 3 fingers of Irish Whisky, pop 5mg of THC (and repeat 30 minutes later) and watch some moronic 70/80/90s comedy. I find Super Troopers is a great choice but something that will make you laugh hysterically without drugs is key. The endorphin rush on top of the other stuff will let you trip the light fantastic!

Be warned...if it is a film with attractive ladies all over the place you might turn into a (bigger) drooling mess. In Vegas I often need tunnel vision just to avoid going insane!

Damn this is me when I read my posts:

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• That is my fave gif of all time! My buddies and I have been using that line for years!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I need to find some chocolate bars this weekend! Gummies never work for me

Comment

That is my fave gif of all time! My buddies and I have been using that line for years!!
              Jon Stewart's delivery on that line is great.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Jon Stewart's delivery on that line is great.
                Red team go RED TEAM GO!!

DGF,

Should have called me I got plenty. Too late now though I'm tripped out watching Steve and Eddie vs. Vecna!!
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Red team go RED TEAM GO!!

DGF,

Should have called me I got plenty. Too late now though I'm tripped out watching Steve and Eddie vs. Vecna!!
                  Same, just sober!

can I come buy some from
                  you tomorrow??

Comment

• I think we can arrange something...but call it a gift :^) In honor of the Surfer Boy Pizza guy!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

^
                        I
                        I

My attorney speaks for me in these matters!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• For the newbies just start with Ghost Train Haze and you will find yourself flying to mars.

Comment

• Some white supremacy group marched through Boston today unmolested. Sounds like they were encouraged by the police.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Some white supremacy group marched through Boston today unmolested. Sounds like they were encouraged by the police.
                              https://***********/atotheco/status/1543274866807382018
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

https://***********/RyanFaircloth/st...50418039345153

Didn't realize? He should lose his job. And his staff should lose their jobs.
                                I wasn’t gonna pass this law
                                but I was high
                                I was voting no
                                but I was high

Now I have laced candy
                                and I know why
                                because I got high, because I got high, because I was high

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X