This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’m sure I missed that due to my giddiness over booking my first actual flight in 3 years today.

going to Nashville, hope to see their senator with the dead cat on her head to flip her off
    Ohhhhhh... kay? :-)
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

In North Dakota, they literally mean "who", as each precinct can only handle one voter, so it depends on who is there first, and then they close for the day.
      "First past the post."
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’m sure I missed that due to my giddiness over booking my first actual flight in 3 years today.

going to Nashville, hope to see their senator with the dead cat on her head to flip her off
        Honestly, it wasn't that bad going out to boston. And keep in mind, flights are probably safer than restaurants (not that you're going to either, just a general comment).
        Everyone kept their mask on except when eating. Plus, the air changes in a cabin are massive compared to most occupied buildings and they're 100% run through HEPA filters. That helped with my nerves on flying.

We just kept our N95s on and so far so good.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Greg abbot is such a tool. Truckers in Texas are getting mad at him.

Lots of empty shelves at my local stores. It’s probably all sitting on trucks at Texas border

Comment

• I have flown quite a few times...even to Mexico once! Never approached an issue and wearing the mask the whole flight wasn't so bad.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...on/7323644001/

Republicans in disarray! *or* GOP getting in some practice coups before attempting the real thing!

The former leaders of the Macomb County Republican Party have filed a challenge with the Michigan GOP, asking state officials to declare Monday's county convention illegitimate.

The Thursday request, which suggested a lawsuit is possible, came three days after a raucous county convention in Shelby Township and nine days before the Republican Party's pivotal state convention, where delegates will endorse nominees for attorney general, secretary of state and other offices.

At the county convention Monday, a group of Republicans took control of the meeting away from former Chairman Mark Forton and cast votes to remove him and his leadership team.

Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• I loathe my state legislature. Our metros are pretty much blue. However, the rest of the state is deep red.

https://michiganadvance.com/2022/04/...-dem-walkouts/
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Yay, a new moral panic!
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    Yay, a new moral panic!
                    Word for word what I was thinking.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BriInMN/status/1514993958077747202

The DFL Party raised $2,304,897 into just our state account during the first 3 months of 2022. The Minnesota GOP raised... $45,680.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Minnesota GOP is a complete dumpster fire. That woman who was running it ran it into the ground.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• No no this is the year they finally win a statewide election I’m sure. Excited to have gazelka bankrupt us

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I've got lots of thoughts, starting with why the campaign cut it so close that 3 signatures in 2 counties make the difference. The campaign's statement after the ruling also annoyed the crap out of me.

The suit itself is crap, ignoring 30+ years of precedent. I'd have kicked it on standing alone because I don't get how a Republican can sue to keep a Democrat off the Democratic primary ballot.

Unfortunately, the state Supreme Court is stacked right now, so my guess is they uphold it 4-3 just like they did the last major election related case a couple years back.
                            Well, glad to see I was wrong. State Supreme Court ruled 7-0 to let her on the ballot.

Comment

• Serious question. Is this going to matter though? We're at a point where that money won't make a dent in opinions.

It seems like everyone is so deeply entrenched that probably the best bet is to spend every penny in get out the vote efforts.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Serious question. Is this going to matter though? We're at a point where that money won't make a dent in opinions.

It seems like everyone is so deeply entrenched that probably the best bet is to spend every penny in get out the vote efforts.
                                That and using that to fight the anti-vote legislation that comes down the pipeline... If everyone votes, D's win 60/40... It's just a question of whether turnout mitigates that crucial 11% lead... R's only need to prevent 5% of voters from voting and convince 6% that their idea is the right one...
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X