Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, a brown person getting charged for the first Abortion case in Texas - didn't see that coming. -Susan Collins Simps, probably
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Why would any woman give any man in Texas sex? Liberal men aren't doing enough, and conservative "men"... it goes without saying.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It’s actually worse- looks like she came in after a self induced abortion and the hospital staff turned her in.

If true, I won’t care if nukes start dropping on Texas hospitals

Comment

• Maryland overrides hogans veto

even hogan hates children. Why the **** shouldn’t they get a lawyer

https://twitter.com/taniel/status/15...7vgXInrNVrs-eQ

Comment

• Florida Man(boy)

A Florida teen was killed after he and another teen were taking turns shooting at each other while they each wore body armor.

Americans, just getting dumber and dumber.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Not seeing a problem...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Florida Man(boy)

A Florida teen was killed after he and another teen were taking turns shooting at each other while they each wore body armor.

In this particular case I believe the problem solved itself.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  It’s actually worse- looks like she came in after a self induced abortion and the hospital staff turned her in.

Prosecutor dismissed the charges
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Prosecutor dismissed the charges
                    So... if the mother is exempted by the Texas law from self-induced abortion, just what was this woman charged with that caused her to be arrested and held on bail?

This is just false arrest, right? And she's gonna sue the State of Texas?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

So... if the mother is exempted by the Texas law from self-induced abortion, just what was this woman charged with that caused her to be arrested and held on bail?

This is just false arrest, right? And she's gonna sue the State of Texas?
                      She better

but this just shows the direction they are doing. It’s not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Florida Man(boy)

Seems like we just got a bit smarter
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Seems like we just got a bit smarter
                          Indeed. Let's try tactical nuclear weapons over the next Dump rally.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            It’s actually worse- looks like she came in after a self induced abortion and the hospital staff turned her in.

In liberal-as-hell Massachusetts, all miscarriages 20 weeks of gestational age or greater must be reported to the state. The law very strictly defines who can access this info and in what manner they can access it, but I'd guess that Texas has... a much more "open" approach to the same thing.

I've had a hard time finding info to confirm or refute this, but it would not surprise me if Texas required this.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Curious what uno has to say about the democrat getting thrown off the primary ballot for the senate race
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Sen. Marsha Blackburn

@MarshaBlackburn
                                Tennesseans want a wall on our southern border.
                                I know Tennessee fans are angry about losing 15 straight to the Crimson Tide, but I don't know about building a wall to keep them out.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X