• Show
Clear All

• Michele tafoya has begun her career as right wing crackpot

https://***********/atrupar/status/1...493785602?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Michele tafoya has begun her career as right wing crackpot

What the ****ing hell is wrong with her?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Michele tafoya has begun her career as right wing crackpot

"We've got a great show for you today!"
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What the ****ing hell is wrong with her?
          She recently said she’s been asked to run for office so I presume we see that soon. Awesome

Comment

She recently said she’s been asked to run for office so I presume we see that soon. Awesome
            She's chairing the GOP governor's campaign
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I read the story more. She appears to believe that her kid was separated in the school from his African American friend. Not sure exactly how that occurred. Maybe there is weird stuff going on in certain school districts, but it's still a stupid thing to say.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I read the story more. She appears to believe that her kid was separated in the school from his African American friend. Not sure exactly how that occurred. Maybe there is weird stuff going on in certain school districts, but it's still a stupid thing to say.
                I cant speak to her issue but I can say there is stuff going in on in local districts that make zero logical sense, are anti-liberal and progressive (and not done by Republicans!) and are going to cause mass walkouts. Minnesota Department of Education is going to be in for a world of hurt the next few years and they brought it on themselves.

I have no doubt if her kid is in a Minnesota district something like that happened. I am sure other areas are having their own issues so it could pretty much happen anywhere. (San Fran anyone) I don't know what the hell these people are doing. And again, it is not just Republicans...

edit: It should be noted the things she is saying are stupid though and completely unlike her. She has full on sold out.
                Last edited by Handyman; 02-17-2022, 11:18 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

do you have a link? I couldn't find much in the way of reputable sources besides her comments on The View about what happened.
                  Code:

Comment

• From what I gather, it wasn't a forced separation thing. It sounds like it was more of a school club or group that provided black kids an opportunity to meet and discuss topics that affected them. No different than a women's group, for example. After her son's friend started going to this group, he decided he didn't want to hang out with Tafoya's son anymore, or, that he liked hanging out with these other kids more. That's called life. I think I've rotated friends groups at least a half dozen times in life. First neighborhood, primary schools, college, post-college, and now what I call the hockey group. It happens.

If anything, it makes Tafoya's comments even more racist than they appear at the surface. Like her son had some sort of claim to this kid's friendship and time. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that.
                    Code:

Comment

• Oh no someone stopped being friends with her special little snowflake?!?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Let's not forget that she also thinks that if Kaepernick wanted to be a QB then he should've kept his mouth shut.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Let's not forget that she also thinks that if Kaepernick wanted to be a QB then he should've kept his mouth shut.
                          Funny she never thought that before she got into politics...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Michigan republicans dreaming of sharia law

https://***********/dananessel/statu...110116355?s=21

Comment

Michigan republicans dreaming of sharia law

Any man who votes Republican is a sociopath.
                              Any woman who votes Republican is an imbecile.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Michigan republicans dreaming of sharia law

Michigan GOP is aware The Handmaid's Tale was NOT a documentary, right?

A SC Overturning that would erase Roe v Wade.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X