X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I'm embarrassed he's from my state.

I also know he's one of the ringleaders of either the Stand Up Michigan or Unlock Michigan campaigns. Big COVID hoaxer. Daytime occupation: chiropractor.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I'm embarrassed he's from my state.

I also know he's one of the ringleaders of either the Stand Up Michigan or Unlock Michigan campaigns. Big COVID hoaxer. Daytime occupation: chiropractor.
      I wish he would shut the **** up. He is making WMU look bad everyday he exists.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I wish he would shut the **** up. He is making WMU look bad everyday he exists.
        I feel for you...Ron Johnson went to my college.

Speaking of ****wit Senators is Ted Cruz on his way to Mexico yet?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I wish you hadn't said that. I was just getting a hold on my GHS (gopher hate syndrome). Back to once a week and those awful horse pills.

Comment

• So this happened

Can we please invent a time machine and go back and kill Paul before he has a chance to imprint his right-wing ****wittery all over Christianity?
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-04-2022, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Power was out, needed to keep warm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                I wish (Garrett Soldano) would shut the **** up. He is making WMU look bad everyday he exists.
                Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Amateurs.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I give you the most flyover news story of all time. It's only missing an underage pregnancy.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I wish you hadn't said that. I was just getting a hold on my GHS (gopher hate syndrome). Back to once a week and those awful horse pills.
                    It makes me hate my school too.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I give you the most flyover news story of all time. It's only missing an underage pregnancy.
                      Yikes that is bad even for Iowa...thankfully it wasn't Wisconsin cause he probably would have had sex with the body before eating it.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Does Yanni also having gone to Minnesota hurt or help?
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yikes that is bad even for Iowa...thankfully it wasn't Wisconsin cause he probably would have had sex with the body before eating it.
                          I think that actually happened up in Moorhead. I remember seeing something about it.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• I guess maybe it did happen in Iowa. When I saw the story about Moorhead, I just assumed the one up by Fargo.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              I guess maybe it did happen in Iowa. When I saw the story about Moorhead, I just assumed the one up by Fargo.
                              Yeah that confused me too at first...but apparently we needed MORE Moreheads ;^)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Does Yanni also having gone to Minnesota hurt or help?

I mean do you really have to ask?
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X